Police solicited involvement of suspect in Aubry case

Were it not for Tim I wouldn't know a lot of the information on this case. How is it a guy in his basement tells the news better than the multimillion dollar NEWS outlets?

Can you please post links or screenshots of the text messages that the police sent to the two gunmen? Thanks.

its in the video,,,

Couldn’t read it. Too small.

I’d like to have the screenshots and the full context.

here let me google that for you,,,

A police officer sent texts to English and not to the two gunmen. According to that report.

Thanks for finding it.

how do you know he didnt talk to them personally???

be kinda stupid to send the text and not OK it with him,,,

Well. I don’t. Has there been any indication that he did?

so your imagination only goes in one direction,,,seems this case is full of that,,,

My imagination? Is that what we are doing here? Imagining things?

tell what sense it would make for the officer to tell english that and not tell mcmicheals he did it???

it would make more sense that he talked to mcmicheals first and then told english,,,
dont you agree???

I don't think it makes much sense either way. I don't believe a law enforcement officer should be advising citizens to contact
civilians when they have a need for law enforcement. I also don't believe that a law enforcement officer should be entrusting his
job to civilians. The latter being more egregious.

I'll leave the imagination stuff up to you.

sorry but what you believe is irrelevant in the real world,,,

if this is true it changes a lot of things,,,

Yeah? You think it is OK for a cop to tell citizens to do his job for him? You think that I simply
believe that because I used the phrase "I believe"? It is not OK. It isn't what cops are supposed to do.

BTW....I love the "if this is true" disclaimer that RW ideologues use with frequency. May I suggest that
you check the veracity of claims made by your sources so you don't have to hedge?

I never said it waas OK for them to ask him,,,but I do know there is no crime against it,,,,

as for the RWer bullshit,,,I guess you didnt know that republicans are left wing in this country not right wing,,,they are just to the right the dems who are left wing and moving fast,,,
and I am not a republican,,,
and also I guess you didnt know that I dont think they are completely innocent, just that this isnt a cold blooded racial murder,,,

and if this is true it changes a lot as to intent,,,
you do know what intent is and what it means in court???

Is it true?

it seems to be since we can see the text to english,,,
unless someone comes out with proof its a fake text,,,

Were it not for Tim I wouldn't know a lot of the information on this case. How is it a guy in his basement tells the news better than the multimillion dollar NEWS outlets?

Can you please post links or screenshots of the text messages that the police sent to the two gunmen? Thanks.

its in the video,,,

A police officer sent texts to English and not to the two gunmen. According to that report.

Thanks for finding it.

so your imagination only goes in one direction,,,seems this case is full of that,,,

tell what sense it would make for the officer to tell english that and not tell mcmicheals he did it???

it would make more sense that he talked to mcmicheals first and then told english,,,
dont you agree???

I don't think it makes much sense either way. I don't believe a law enforcement officer should be advising citizens to contact
civilians when they have a need for law enforcement. I also don't believe that a law enforcement officer should be entrusting his

Yeah? You think it is OK for a cop to tell citizens to do his job for him? You think that I simply
believe that because I used the phrase "I believe"? It is not OK. It isn't what cops are supposed to do.

BTW....I love the "if this is true" disclaimer that RW ideologues use with frequency. May I suggest that
you check the veracity of claims made by your sources so you don't have to hedge?

I never said it waas OK for them to ask him,,,but I do know there is no crime against it,,,,

as for the RWer bullshit,,,I guess you didnt know that republicans are left wing in this country not right wing,,,they are just to the right the dems who are left wing and moving fast,,,
and also I guess you didnt know that I dont think they are completely innocent, just that this isnt a cold blooded racial murder,,,

Is it true?

Texts to English don’t have any bearing on the intent of the two gunmen.

its in the video,,,

Thanks for finding it.

dont you agree???

Is it true?

it does if the mcmicheals were asked to help,,,cause it takes away from them being cold blooded racist killers,

and cops ask private citizens for help all the time,,theyre called neighborhood watch groups,,,

its in the video,,,

Thanks for finding it.

dont you agree???

Is it true?

it does if the mcmicheals were asked to help,,,cause it takes away from them being cold blooded racist killers,

and cops ask private citizens for help all the time,,theyre called neighborhood watch groups,,,

Have you been able to determine if they were asked to help?

Are neighborhood watch groups expected to be armed?

its in the video,,,

Thanks for finding it.

dont you agree???

Is it true?

common sense tells me they were,,,

if they are smart they are,,,

its in the video,,,

Thanks for finding it.

dont you agree???

Is it true?

Common sense tells you that they were? Are you sure that you are not simply imagining it?

its in the video,,,

Thanks for finding it.

dont you agree???

Is it true?

Common sense tells you that they were? Are you sure that you are not simply imagining it?

you havent said how it makes sense to tell one party and not the other???

Forum List

Back