POLICE STATE: Cop Draws Sidearm On Man For Filming [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Hey did you know that If you support the Constitution, you're a 'Crazy Terrorist' now? My God, we need to retrain our entire Police Force. What a mess.

“Are you some kind of a constitutionalist?” cop asks man filming

Last edited:
Constitutionalist = 'Crazy'

Oh man, who the fluck is training these people?

Hey did you know that If you support the Constitution, you're a 'Crazy Terrorist' now? My God, we need to retrain our entire Police Force. What a mess.

Imbecilic logic.

This makes an individual officer a nincompoop. It in no way can be grown into an argument that this is a police state, for in a police state the man filming would be in jail or dead

next?

Imbecilic logic.

This makes an individual officer a nincompoop. It in no way can be grown into an argument that this is a police state, for in a police state the man filming would be in jail or dead

next?

If he didn't have his camera, he very likely would be dead or in jail. Such is life in this Police State. Always have your camera handy. Otherwise, it's one lone Citizen's word, against an army of corrupt Police Officers' word. Don't let it come to that. Be prepared.

Imbecilic logic.

next?

If he didn't have his camera, he very likely would be dead or in jail. Such is life in this Police State. Always have your camera handy. Otherwise, it's one lone Citizen's word, against an army of corrupt Police Officers' word. Don't let it come to that. Be prepared.
Idiot!!!

If he didn't have a camera, the police officer would not have stopped.

:laugh2:

Hillarious. The stupid punk was asking for trouble, got trouble and squeals like a little school girl.

Imbecilic logic.

next?

Idiot!!!

He would have been in a world of hurt. But instead the cop slinked off quietly. Always have your camera handy.

Imbecilic logic.

next?

Idiot!!!

He would have been in a world of hurt. But instead the cop slinked off quietly. Always have your camera handy.

The cop would not have stopped had the imbecile not been holding a camera

Imbecilic logic.

next?

Idiot!!!

Holding a camera is not illegal. And how do you know he wouldn't have stopped?

Imbecilic logic.

next?

Idiot!!!

Holding a camera is not illegal. And how do you know he wouldn't have stopped?
who said it was illegal? just mentioning that you claimed the man would have been arrested or in jail if did not have the camera which is absolutely proven to be bullshit :lol:

Cop clearly over-reacted and was trying to intimidate the guy, who was merely being an asshole. I'l bet the cop violated departmental policy on drawing his weapon.

Cop clearly over-reacted and was trying to intimidate the guy, who was merely being an asshole. I'l bet the cop violated departmental policy on drawing his weapon.
He said to get your hands out of your pockets, so probably not a violation.

Forum List

Back