🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLICE STATE: School Cop Chokes Child Unconscious; Causes Brain Damage...

Arnold Rivera of the LMPD testified (@:40) himself what the kid did was "horseplay" and that it was strangulation.

No of course choking someone into unconsciousness in a fit of rage had no physical intentions at all.

Do you not like cops or not like black people?

Or both?

Because you seem to have a real hard on for this cop, even insinuating motives that aren't remotely in evidence.

So racist or cop hater? Just so I can properly label and dismiss you.

It is pretty simple. For no good reason to practically hang the kid with his arm was a incredibly violent act against a defenseless child. Do you hate children?

I hate teenage punks that assault police officers. I think they should be tried as adults and punished that way. I'm a real man, something a gender-indistinguishable Leftist like you will never know or understand, and us real men think that anyone who wants to act like a man should get treated like one.

Racist or cop hater?

It looked like the kid got too rambunctious being school and all. Sure he made a terrible mistake and should be punished but to treat him like an adult is absurd. Was he a teenager? From what I remember he could have been only 12.

I couldn't care less. If you are willing to attack a cop, then you are danger to society, and being removed is a benefit to us all.

I hadn't thought about it, but yea, the consequences of a felony like that are not nearly as bad for a young boy as compared to an adult.
Incorrect. A felony is a felony no matter who commits it, and a boy old enough to be charged as an adult is lucky that all he got was a temporary choking out.

There is no way on earth this boy is going to be charged as an adult for this assault, and the record will for sure be expunged when he becomes of age.

No way on earth? Juveniles who commit adult crimes get charged as an adult all the time according to various state laws.

So do you want to stick with "no way on earth"?

Just no way. For serious crimes and not for an obviously impulsive act like this kid did.

You know, it's amazing to me how much we give excuses for kids. I was watching this documentary about the drug gangs in Detroit, and how these 13, 14, 15 year old kids were doing all these horrible thing, and everyone just.... let it go.... because "they are obviously impulsive kids that act like this".

In fact, even the gang members themselves, who were interviewed in the documentary said the reason they got away with everything, is because they were kids, and the police wouldn't touch them or they would be ruined on TV for "roughing up my dear little boy".

I have to admit, I'm getting tired of these excuses. That scum bag, flat out knocked that guy clean off his feet.

I *NEVER* did that to *ANYONE* when I was in school. *NEVER!!*.

SHOCKINGLY.... I was never choked by anyone in school..... wowzers! I wonder why?!?

Couple weeks ago I was listening to a retired teacher who is black.
He had worked in public schools for many years. He said you could see the steady progression of black kids getting more and more rowdier as school years came and went.
It was his opinion that it all stemmed from the lack of discipline from these kid's family unit, i.e., no father being present.

Incorrect. A felony is a felony no matter who commits it, and a boy old enough to be charged as an adult is lucky that all he got was a temporary choking out.

There is no way on earth this boy is going to be charged as an adult for this assault, and the record will for sure be expunged when he becomes of age.

No way on earth? Juveniles who commit adult crimes get charged as an adult all the time according to various state laws.

So do you want to stick with "no way on earth"?

Just no way. For serious crimes and not for an obviously impulsive act like this kid did.

You know, it's amazing to me how much we give excuses for kids. I was watching this documentary about the drug gangs in Detroit, and how these 13, 14, 15 year old kids were doing all these horrible thing, and everyone just.... let it go.... because "they are obviously impulsive kids that act like this".

In fact, even the gang members themselves, who were interviewed in the documentary said the reason they got away with everything, is because they were kids, and the police wouldn't touch them or they would be ruined on TV for "roughing up my dear little boy".

I have to admit, I'm getting tired of these excuses. That scum bag, flat out knocked that guy clean off his feet.

I *NEVER* did that to *ANYONE* when I was in school. *NEVER!!*.

SHOCKINGLY.... I was never choked by anyone in school..... wowzers! I wonder why?!?

Couple weeks ago I was listening to a retired teacher who is black.
He had worked in public schools for many years. He said you could see the steady progression of black kids getting more and more rowdier as school years came and went.
It was his opinion that it all stemmed from the lack of discipline from these kid's family unit, i.e., no father being present.

Abolutely. We have prisons, where 100% of the population grew up without a father. There is a very clear link between the Feminism, Sexual freedom, and crime and poverty.

Arnold Rivera of the LMPD testified (@:40) himself what the kid did was "horseplay" and that it was strangulation.

Or both?

Because you seem to have a real hard on for this cop, even insinuating motives that aren't remotely in evidence.

It is pretty simple. For no good reason to practically hang the kid with his arm was a incredibly violent act against a defenseless child. Do you hate children?

I hate teenage punks that assault police officers. I think they should be tried as adults and punished that way. I'm a real man, something a gender-indistinguishable Leftist like you will never know or understand, and us real men think that anyone who wants to act like a man should get treated like one.

Racist or cop hater?

It looked like the kid got too rambunctious being school and all. Sure he made a terrible mistake and should be punished but to treat him like an adult is absurd. Was he a teenager? From what I remember he could have been only 12.

I couldn't care less. If you are willing to attack a cop, then you are danger to society, and being removed is a benefit to us all.

Again, could not possibly care less. You can call it the chicken dance for all I care. When you knock a person of authority, off their feet... you deserve what you get. Period.

I don't know how the cop could possibly get away with so blatantly choking someone into unconsciousness for whatever reason. The Grand Jury will have to indict him.

Or both?

Racist or cop hater?

12 is old enough to do some serious damage. When I was a boy, my father told me that if I acted like a man, I would be treated like one. It seems we've gotten away from the justice in that statement that if a kid assaults an adult, he should be treated like any other adult because he forsook the protections afforded to children and entered the adult arena with adult rules.

That cop was in real serious danger from that boy. :lol:
All of society is in serious danger from anyone who assaults cops.

I don't know how the cop could possibly get away with so blatantly choking someone into unconsciousness for whatever reason. The Grand Jury will have to indict him.
On what? If a punk teen did that to me I would probably choke him too. Police have the right to defend themselves too, just so you know. And he didn't "choke him into unconsciousness", liar. There will be no criminal indictment, just a reprimand on his record.

The kid did not push him really hard, and the cop fell pretty gently and safely to the floor.

I am begining to see the pattern here. So no matter what happened, you are going to come up with a incredibly lame excuse.

I'm sorry, but that's all that is right there. A pathetically lame excuse. If I just ran up to you, and knocked you off your feet, and then I replied with this "oh well you handled it fine. You landed gently. I didn't push hard, just hard enough to knock you off your feet" you would not buy that if I was doing it to you, but when it's a kid doing it to a police officer, out come the excuses.

I'm sorry, I'm done here. No matter what anyone says, you'll just find yet another excuse. This is exactly why we have such a massive crime problem, and massive incarceration rates. Every excuse you give, just emboldens the criminals.

Most American public school students are brain dead before they get to school. No harm, no foul.

The kid did not push him really hard, and the cop fell pretty gently and safely to the floor.

I am begining to see the pattern here. So no matter what happened, you are going to come up with a incredibly lame excuse.

I'm sorry, but that's all that is right there. A pathetically lame excuse. If I just ran up to you, and knocked you off your feet, and then I replied with this "oh well you handled it fine. You landed gently. I didn't push hard, just hard enough to knock you off your feet" you would not buy that if I was doing it to you, but when it's a kid doing it to a police officer, out come the excuses.

I'm sorry, I'm done here. No matter what anyone says, you'll just find yet another excuse. This is exactly why we have such a massive crime problem, and massive incarceration rates. Every excuse you give, just emboldens the criminals.

There is no excuse for viciously strangling someone.

On what? If a punk teen did that to me I would probably choke him too. Police have the right to defend themselves too, just so you know. And he didn't "choke him into unconsciousness", liar. There will be no criminal indictment, just a reprimand on his record.

The boys body went fully limp which cannot be faked.

There is no excuse for viciously strangling someone.

You assault me, and I'll do the same.

Forum List

Back