🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLICE STATE UPDATE: 2 Louisiana Officers Arrested In 6-Year Old's Shooting Death...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Now, will they actually be held accountable? I guess we'll see.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Louisiana authorities announced the arrest of two law enforcement officers Friday in the shooting death of a 6-year-old autistic boy earlier this week.

Col. Mike Edmonson said officers Norris J. Greenhouse Jr., 23, of Marksville, and Derrick Stafford, 32, of Mansura, were charged with second-degree murder and attempted second-degree murder in the Tuesday shooting death of the boy and the wounding of his father, Chris Few, in Marksville.

Investigators are combing through evidence and Edmonson vowed to continue the probe wherever it may lead.

“That little boy was buckled in the front seat of that vehicle and that is how he died," Edmonson said. "He didn't deserve to die like that."

Body camera footage along with forensic evidence, 911 calls and interviews are all being reviewed. Edmonson expressed his disgust over what he saw on the footage.

“It is the most disturbing thing I've seen, and I will leave it at that."

2 Louisiana officers arrested in 6-year-old boy's shooting death

Last edited:
Yes. Disturbing. It must be said, though, let's not blurt out "the police acted stupidly" before we know all the facts. After the investigation, then we can direct our outrage. Premature conclusion jumpers tend to be proven jackasses.

Yes. Disturbing. It must be said, though, let's not blurt out "the police acted stupidly" before we know all the facts. After the investigation, then we can direct our outrage. Premature conclusion jumpers tend to be proven jackasses.

Personally for me, it's always an 'I'll believe it when i see it' approach in regards to police being held accountable. Most often they're not. So yes, let's see what happens.

Forum List

Back