Police State vs Portland Moms

After 12 nights of violence, the intense and dangerous stand off between federal officers and protesters shows no sign of ending soon.

If anything, it's gaining momentum. New people are joining the protest each day.

A new contingent of nurses now marches each evening too. Their arrival into the park opposite the federal courthouse was met with applause by other protesters.

These guys in Portland are amazing. If dopey donny had any sense he would admit defeat and slink off into the shadows. When nurses march against you the game is over. MAGA

Rioting, looting, burning and violence is amazing to you? That sounds pretty stupid, even for you. I am all for peaceful protests, however, once it ceases to be peaceful, then I'm out. It was violent long, long before the Feds got there.

Last edited:
A couple of weeks ago these hypocrites were cheering armed thugs who gatecrashed the Michigan parliament. But now they dont like folk with a different viewpoint making a protest against Herr trumps stormtroopers.
Those legitimate protesters didn’t try to burn down the Michigan statehouse. These thugs in Portland and the other Dim cities are committing violent felonies. Assaulting cops and law abiding citizens, shooting innocent people, trying to burn down federal buildings. Big difference there. Or can’t you see that from all that way across the pond?

After 12 nights of violence, the intense and dangerous stand off between federal officers and protesters shows no sign of ending soon.

If anything, it's gaining momentum. New people are joining the protest each day.

A new contingent of nurses now marches each evening too. Their arrival into the park opposite the federal courthouse was met with applause by other protesters.

These guys in Portland are amazing. If dopey donny had any sense he would admit defeat and slink off into the shadows. When nurses march against you the game is over. MAGA

You have no fucking clue about what you're saying.

People can protest all they want...because they are batshit stupid, like you.

Federal officers protect federal property.

What part of that is so hard for you shit-for-brains to understand.

It is growing, not because there are more BLM supporters, but because of the tactics of the federal forces.

The Wall of Mom, the Dads with leaf blowers ect, are there because the feds started grabbing people off the streets ect.

the mob's supporters are angry that violent crimes are being met with arrests?

the makes sense. they are welcome to join in the violent crimes. i'm sure that will settle things down. or resolve them. one way or another.

where do you think this will end? with the mob winning? do you think that would be a good thing?

I think meeting violence with violence is not what has prompted the huge number of people joining the protests.

I think unidentified federal enforcement grabbing people off the street is doing that.

The protests here in Atlanta has died down, for the most part. In Portland it is escalating. I always take the statements of the protesters with a grain (or several) of salt. But there are more and more (medics, Moms ect) coming out talking about being teargassed during peaceful times in the protests. The fact that the federal intervention has increased the protests shows people are willing to stand with the protesters. The Wall of Moms is not violent, nor are they attacking anyone.

I do like the leaf blower thing though. That made me laugh.

no. you don't get to commit violent mob crimes, and be met with hugs.

that is not our civilization. if we go that route, that is us choosing to end our current civilization and enter a new age, one built on mob rule and violence.

i will be on the other side of that plan.

and the violence that you don't like now? there are oceans of it to come if you continue down this path.

Relax. I am not condoning violent mob crimes. Nor an I condoning violent and destructive behavior during protests.

And many of the people joining the protests now do not condone it either. But they also do not condone people who are not being violent being beaten.

I also wonder what will happen when these federal LEOs try the same tactics in places that are not as anti-gun as the leftists in Portland.
And what the reason why all this violence of Burning, Looting and Murder is happening again?

41157FA100000578-0-image-a-117_1496556127598.jpg

Holly fuck ?

Is that Portland ?

Just peaceful protesters, right?

What leftwing tech and the media propagandists won't show you.

It is growing, not because there are more BLM supporters, but because of the tactics of the federal forces.

The Wall of Mom, the Dads with leaf blowers ect, are there because the feds started grabbing people off the streets ect.

the makes sense. they are welcome to join in the violent crimes. i'm sure that will settle things down. or resolve them. one way or another.

where do you think this will end? with the mob winning? do you think that would be a good thing?

I think meeting violence with violence is not what has prompted the huge number of people joining the protests.

I think unidentified federal enforcement grabbing people off the street is doing that.

The protests here in Atlanta has died down, for the most part. In Portland it is escalating. I always take the statements of the protesters with a grain (or several) of salt. But there are more and more (medics, Moms ect) coming out talking about being teargassed during peaceful times in the protests. The fact that the federal intervention has increased the protests shows people are willing to stand with the protesters. The Wall of Moms is not violent, nor are they attacking anyone.

that is not our civilization. if we go that route, that is us choosing to end our current civilization and enter a new age, one built on mob rule and violence.

and the violence that you don't like now? there are oceans of it to come if you continue down this path.

Relax. I am not condoning violent mob crimes. Nor an I condoning violent and destructive behavior during protests.

And many of the people joining the protests now do not condone it either. But they also do not condone people who are not being violent being beaten.

I also wonder what will happen when these federal LEOs try the same tactics in places that are not as anti-gun as the leftists in Portland.
And what the reason why all this violence of Burning, Looting and Murder is happening again?

41157FA100000578-0-image-a-117_1496556127598.jpg

Holly fuck ?

Is that Portland ?
Yep.

The people who are being "grabbed off the streets" are the violent anarchists using the protests as cover for their actions! They're being identified...tracked as they leave...and then picked up by agents away from the mobs that would normally protect them. The Feds are not picking up random people off the streets. They are targeting the people who are NOT peacefully protesting!

It would appear that you're predicting left wing mobs will start to shoot at Federal agents? I can tell you exactly what will happen if that takes place! Anarchists will die. The First Amendment gives NOBODY the right to fire on Police! If that starts to happen then people in those mobs had best understand that they've put themselves in harm's way!

Forum List

Back