🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POLICE STATE: What they dont want you to know!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
In honor of "Paulitician" and his daily cop hating rants, thought I'd offer a few bits of info he and other cop haters don't like you to know. They focus on the 1% of bad cops. I focus on the 99% like these:

PA cop engages gunman, saves countless lives: Police Officer of the Year's Heroics Caught on Dashcam - Yahoo
Off duty cop at dinner on Valentines Day with wife....stops gunman and saves lives at mall: Police: Off-Duty Cop Saved Lives In Mall - CBS News
4 police save countless lives in mall shooting: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdHEEgP-Lgo]Four police officers who helped save the lives of many (Westgate heros) - YouTube[/ame]
Police shoot and stop mad gunman: Police shoot, kill armed man in Germantown - The Washington Post
2 Philly cops save 9 year old girl's life: 2 off-duty Philly cops credited with saving 9-year-old's life - Philly.com
Sharpshooter cop takes pinpoint shot to save girl's life: Caught on Tape: Hero Cop Saves 2-Year-Old Girl From Deranged Knife-Wielding Man With One Very Accurate Shot | Video | TheBlaze.com
Hero cops save baby's life: Two Visalia police officers honored for saving lives | abc30.com
Boston/MIT cops take on and kill/capture marathon bombers before they kill more: Transit officer wounded in Boston shootout: MIT cop saved my life - U.S. News
NJ cop saves boy's life: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NebrLsTsfYs]Caught On Camera: Moment Cops Arrive Just in Time To Save Life Of Boy Choking On A Chicken Nugget - YouTube[/ame]
Cop saves baby's life: Cop Saves Baby's Life in Runaway Shopping Cart | Video - ABC News
Hero cop saves mans life: Hero cop saves man's life
Cops saves woman from burning to death: LiveLeak.com - Police Officer Saves Woman from Burning Vehicle-Dashcam
Cops ( who is an Army vet too) saves 6 year old girl: Guardsman-turned-police-officer saves lives with military-style tourniquets | Army Times | armytimes.com

Well, I wont add hundreds and hundreds or thousands of more examples. I think you all get the point.

But, our resident Rand and Ron Paul cheerleader will keep pushing the "Fuck that police fuck tha police fuck 'em" soundtrack.

Or, just check Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP).

You'll see that most years (height of Iraq/Afghan wars excepted), we lose about the same % on-duty death rates of our 1,000,000 cops as we do within our 3,000,000 military members.

Last edited:
How about SWAT team knocks on wrong door and executes everyone? You're fighting a losing battle here. Sign of the times.

How about SWAT team knocks on wrong door and executes everyone? You're fighting a losing battle here. Sign of the times.

Oh, man, you're right. You cherry picked a bad situation that is very, VERY rare in the grand scope of law enforcement. The rate of warrants that have the wrong address is so tiny and rare.

SO....fuck the cops, lets just disband police, arrest and execute them all, right?

Grow up. Mistakes happen. Sometimes bad ones. No one hates it more than the cops who do it or see it.

If it is so bad, go sign up, they're hiring, you can improve it from within. But you'd be too p#ssy to do that job.

If it was a sign of the times, there wouldn't be a record number of 911 calls every year...people calling asking for help from the cops.

Oh, man, you're right. You cherry picked a bad situation that is very, VERY rare in the grand scope of law enforcement. The rate of warrants that have the wrong address is so tiny and rare.

SO....fuck the cops, lets just disband police, arrest and execute them all, right?

Grow up. Mistakes happen. Sometimes bad ones. No one hates it more than the cops who do it or see it.

If it is so bad, go sign up, they're hiring, you can improve it from within. But you'd be too p#ssy to do that job.

If it was a sign of the times, there wouldn't be a record number of 911 calls every year...people calling asking for help from the cops.

A record number of dumb asses calling about barking dogs? A record number of "P#ssy" that live inside their houses and call the cops about every little thing that isn't right? OMG, someone cut across my lawn! He was brown, send someone.

Would you like statistics that will shut your fat mouth or do want to keep making an ass of yourself?

You'll see that most years (height of Iraq/Afghan wars excepted), we lose about the same % on-duty death rates of our 1,000,000 cops as we do within our 3,000,000 military members.

And yet...I am more likely to die on the job than a cop. News flash: cops DON'T actually have especially dangerous jobs!

(Also note: the most common cause for a cop dying on the job is a car crash.)

And yet...I am more likely to die on the job than a cop. News flash: cops DON'T actually have especially dangerous jobs!

(Also note: the most common cause for a cop dying on the job is a car crash.)

Yep. Partly because of all the evil, police state black vests, helmets and armored cars they use. Imagine that. Taking measures to make sure they die less often. If they are trained and equipped well, they should win in a conflict vs an untrained dirt bag.

You're more likely to die on your job than the average member of the military too. You gonna rip them next?

OH......and at least have your damn facts straight. Law Enforcement Line of Duty Deaths in 2013 Leading cause of death in 2013 in gunfire. Same as 2012. And 2011. And the year before that. And before that. And...well, you get the point. You are wrong.

Last edited:
g5000, he asked why the 'pig' in the video didn't have hair. I didn't see any farm animals, so not sure what he's asking.

And?

What’s the point here? Cops are a necessary evil as much as the military is. Just because they do good things does not mean that we should ignore the bad. I don’t think that anyone is saying that we need to eliminate all police but we sure as hell should be highlighting the fact that the cops seems to be getting more invasive than they have ever been. Want to argue against that then bring in something statistical because pointing out when they do good has absolutely no bearing on the focus we need to have in eliminating the bad.

Whenever you give another human that kind of power, it should be watched VERY closely.

And?

What’s the point here? Cops are a necessary evil as much as the military is. Just because they do good things does not mean that we should ignore the bad. I don’t think that anyone is saying that we need to eliminate all police but we sure as hell should be highlighting the fact that the cops seems to be getting more invasive than they have ever been. Want to argue against that then bring in something statistical because pointing out when they do good has absolutely no bearing on the focus we need to have in eliminating the bad.

You have that exactly backwards. If you think we are in a police state, you need to bring the statistics, not just anecdotes of "pigs" acting badly. Before and after.

This topic is just meeting anecdotes with anecdotes.

And?

Whenever you give another human that kind of power, it should be watched VERY closely.

Uh, yeah, I'll argue that one all day. You need to research this topic. The level of police corruption in the early 1900's was HUGELY greater than today. The profession over the last 100 years has made an incredible turnaround to what it is today, where the rate of corruption among officer is 1 in 116. Yes, less than 1%.

But I agree...giving fellow citizens that kind of power is a huge responsibility, and those 1% corrupt ones MUST be dealt with. Just don't throw the other 99% overboard with them.

And?

You have that exactly backwards. If you think we are in a police state, you need to bring the statistics, not just anecdotes of "pigs" acting badly. Before and after.

This topic is just meeting anecdotes with anecdotes.

Most of these cop haters have no clue what a true police state is. China and North Korea are police states. In a way, Afghanistan used to be...just that the Taliban was the police.

In Brazil, the military IS the police. And they literally take criminals behind favelas and just murder them.

Rates of police corruption is about 1 in 116 officers. Less than 1%. We are blessed that we have domestic police that have such a low rate of wrong doing. Doesn't mean we shouldn't deal with that 1% harshly. We should. But we should appreciate the 99% who AREN'T like the ones in China, N Korea, or the favelas of Brazil.

bucs90,

While I truly believe your post is well intentioned, I disagree with it. Unfortunately, this nation has moved away from the peace officer to the police officer. What we have is an ever growing corruption of police officers victimizing innocent American citizens through mala prohibita to generate revenue for the city, county, state and federal governments, and to meet quotas - as opposed to focusing on mala en se crimes. Long gone are the days of the peace officer.

Unfortunately, I believe you and many others are the frogs in a pot of water where the chef slowly turns up heat, and by the time you realize the water is boiling, it's too late. When we have supposed police officers arresting a father who walked to a school to pick up his children, he was told to wait in line with the cars, he didn't use his car, he walked - yet he was arrested for "insubordination."When we have people being arrested for opposition to CommonCore in townhall meetings, we are indeed living in a police state.

Just because one wears a badge does not make them right. While some of my conservative friends in here may not agree with this post, I do not trust the police. What I mean is, I do not trust police officers, as opposed to peace officers. While the phrase "Question Authority" came about long before my birth, it is one I stand by.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back