Police take away 14 guns from the American

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinSwee

Dec 14, 2019
That day I was reading other forum and this American man had posted that he had too much alcohol and talking suicidal. His room mate freaked out and called the police.

Some 20 police officers pointed guns at him, took him to the hospital and released him next day. The police took away all the 14 guns he had with him.

That day I was reading other forum and this American man had posted that he had too much alcohol and talking suicidal. His room mate freaked out and called the police.

Some 20 police officers pointed guns at him, took him to the hospital and released him next day. The police took away all the 14 guns he had with him.
:linky:

TIP: We need some context to comment further. GIve us a link to a news article so we can comment. Was it done under one of these new "red flag" laws?

Context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back