Police Taking Back Portland

Any other source other than a tiktok?
The reason you find this on tiktok, is the format. Plus these "victims" of the police use it.

They post thinking it makes the police look bad.

You'll find stuff there you wont find elsewhere. YouTube's format doesnt make it as easy to post these quick incidents.

Any other source other than a tiktok?

I believe the same video is there as well
This is really confusing. I'm not finding this stuff -- or the stuff from yesterday either.
I checked all the Portland local news for last 48 hours. Found nothing.
Try looking in one hand, and pooping in the other next!

I dont know what got into the left coast, but I bet the lawsuits have something to do with it.

Bye,bye Antifa scum
Source, Tiktok

View attachment 356535
I dont know what got into the left coast, but I bet the lawsuits have something to do with it.

Bye,bye Antifa scum
Source, Tiktok

View attachment 356535
Good news if true, but it seems unlikely since the mayor has expressed so much support for the rioters. I doubt cities like Portland can be reformed until they have felt the full economic consequences of lawlessness.

Bye,bye Antifa scum
Source, Tiktok

View attachment 356535

Bye,bye Antifa scum
Source, Tiktok

View attachment 356535
Good news if true, but it seems unlikely since the mayor has expressed so much support for the rioters. I doubt cities like Portland can be reformed until they have felt the full economic consequences of lawlessness.
The incident happened around 3 am. There was a curfew. There are no peaceful protests at 3 am

Thank you! I don't know why, but I was looking for CHOP.
Didn't find much news about chop Sat or Sun except the statement from Friday they were going to start dismantling Sunday. Don't think it happened. Needs to start soon.

Didn't find much news about chop Sat or Sun except the statement from Friday they were going to start dismantling Sunday. Don't think it happened. Needs to start soon.
Portland stupid not Seattle. Try to keep up. If you can't, STFU until you can.

Keeping up just fine, doofus. Both states on the same coast and having similar problems dealing with there level of liberal leaning popular ideals. You post you opinions. I'll post mine. You don't want to read them or disagree with them, tuff $hit for you. Talk to the Mods or post somewhere else to get away from them, Dick. :cul2:

Keeping up just fine, doofus. Both states on the same coast and having similar problems dealing with there level of liberal leaning popular ideals. You post you opinions. I'll post mine. You don't want to read them or disagree with them, tuff $hit for you. Talk to the Mods or post somewhere else to get away from them, Dick. :cul2:
Keep telling yourself that dumbass and you'll forever remain a dumbass. How do you think you got as stupid as you are now?

Keep telling yourself that dumbass and you'll forever remain a dumbass. How do you think you got as stupid as you are now?
It wasn't listening to dumbasses like you, sport! :cul2:

Forum List

Back