Police: “We cant shoot leg shots”; Also police: Somehow can shoot headshots

Im seeing conservatives mock liberals who say cops should shoot offenders in the leg so theres a little less chance of death. They say its too hard of a shot to make. Then they say “but femoral artery”.

Well I happen to know a cop and they train headshots all the time “in case of body armor or a hostage”. Hmmm. A head and thigh are the same width.

Oh and cops carry tourniquets so the artery argument is moot.
If it not serious and urgent enough to use deadly force, you can't shoot at someone at all.

Morons (smh)

So if a bad guy is 10 feet away from your family lunging with a knife , where would you shoot? Foot or head?
The gun kicks up, you'll shoot over the suspect's head, struggle to hold the weapon down for the next shot -- We don't skyline ourselves for cops in this part of the country. We're trained to drop, seek cover under enemy fire.
What are you shooting with, Just...a .44 magnum with hot loads? Shouldn't be that hard to hold an automatic "down" for the next shot. Just saying...

He has no clue of the subject.

Im seeing conservatives mock liberals who say cops should shoot offenders in the leg so theres a little less chance of death. They say its too hard of a shot to make. Then they say “but femoral artery”.

Well I happen to know a cop and they train headshots all the time “in case of body armor or a hostage”. Hmmm. A head and thigh are the same width.

So, ALL cops train for shooting a person in the head for a hostage situation?

Critical thinking is your friend.

Let Me ask you this.

Will a cop be prosecuted if a warning shot, fired into the air, comes down, and kills someone? Or if a shot to the legs of a fast-moving target misses and kills an innocent bystander?

Stop, take your hands off the keyboard, and think first.

You’re an idiot. Fuck off.
What other kinds of contraptions are you shooting with one hand?
It's well established that you're a jabbering retard. There are very few automatic handguns on earth. There is NOT one cop, NOT one Law Enforcement Agent serving in any pedestrian capacity that carries a fucking Glock 18.

So if a bad guy is 10 feet away from your family lunging with a knife , where would you shoot? Foot or head?
The gun kicks up, you'll shoot over the suspect's head, struggle to hold the weapon down for the next shot -- We don't skyline ourselves for cops in this part of the country. We're trained to drop, seek cover under enemy fire.
What are you shooting with, Just...a .44 magnum with hot loads? Shouldn't be that hard to hold an automatic "down" for the next shot. Just saying...

He has no clue of the subject.

He's Justinacoma.....

Center mass. They have been teaching it in Police departments for a hundred years. That having been said I wonder what was going on in the head of the FBI sniper who shot Randy Weaver's wife in the face during the Ruby Ridge siege as she was holding a 18 month child in her arms. The sniper was indicted for manslaughter by the local Grand Jury in Idaho but the indictment was quietly dismissed as the Ruby Ridge Invaders went on to use bigger and better weapons in Waco Texas.

This argument has been debunked so many times.

You Leftist DO NOT live in Reality.

Forum List

Back