Police Were Told To Keep Roy Moore Away From High School Cheerleaders, Retired Officer Says

Fake news

Well, you could contact retired Gadsden police officer Faye Gary to confirm it.
How would that confirm it? The mall manager at the time has already said it never happened. They even have a list of people who are banned from the mall, and Moore's name wasn't on it.
You keep repeating that same lie about the mall manager. Have you no decency? Provide a valid source or SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Well you know as well as I that if he provides a source you still deny it and spin and lie. It's what you do everyday.

MOORE LIKELY KEPT OFFICER FAYE GARY ON HER TOES

Yes, you heard that right. And while that may have seemed weird at the time, it makes perfect sense now, in light of the fact that several women have come forward accusing the former judge of sexual misconduct.

Moore had a widely-known reputation for chasing teen girls, Gary told Mitchell. The rumors were heard every single day, The New York Daily News reports. And after a while, she was told Moore was suspended from the Gadsden Mall because he was harassing young female employees.

“We were also told to watch him at the ball games and make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders,” she said. “The rumor was that Roy Moore likes young girls. It was not only in our department but at the courthouse, too.”

Gary, who was a detective with the juvenile division at the time, said the department didn’t take action against Moore because no complaints based on the allegations were filed against him.

“Every day we were looking for a complaint to come in,” she said. “And I didn’t realize until sometime later that when they say he liked young girls, I just thought he liked young ladies, you know, maybe in their 20s. I had no idea, or we had no idea, that we were talking about 14-year-olds.”

More: Roy Moore's Reputation Led To This Police Officer's Creepy Assignment (video)

So, Faye Gary was a detective with the juvenile division at the time. That gives her even more credibility.

A retired Alabama police officer said she and her colleagues were told decades ago to “make sure” Roy Moore “didn’t hang around” high school cheerleaders, and confirmed previous reports that the Republican Senate candidate was banned at the time from a local mall for predatory behavior toward teenage girls.

“The rumor mill was that he liked young girls, and ... we were advised that he was being suspended from the mall because he would hang around the young girls that worked in the stores and ... really got into a place of where they say he was harassing,” former Gadsden police officer Faye Gary told MSNBC on Tuesday.

“We were also told to watch him at the ball games, and make sure that ... he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders,” she said.

More: Police Were Told To Keep Roy Moore Away From High School Cheerleaders, Retired Officer Says

Wow, that is really creepy. Even the Alabama police were trying to protect high school cheerleaders from Moore.
Oh good. She should be able to produce the written order that they were to enforce a restraining order.
You don't need to have a restraining order to BOLO.

So far I have yet to see an explanation how this supposedly widely know story was kept out of a small town paper. Would you care to try to explain it?

Yeah we "heard that right" all right. What I heard, and read is a very big word LIKELY. The sure sign of more unsubstantiated media bullshit.

A retired Alabama police officer said she and her colleagues were told decades ago to “make sure” Roy Moore “didn’t hang around” high school cheerleaders, and confirmed previous reports that the Republican Senate candidate was banned at the time from a local mall for predatory behavior toward teenage girls.

“The rumor mill was that he liked young girls, and ... we were advised that he was being suspended from the mall because he would hang around the young girls that worked in the stores and ... really got into a place of where they say he was harassing,” former Gadsden police officer Faye Gary told MSNBC on Tuesday.

“We were also told to watch him at the ball games, and make sure that ... he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders,” she said.

More: Police Were Told To Keep Roy Moore Away From High School Cheerleaders, Retired Officer Says

Wow, that is really creepy. Even the Alabama police were trying to protect high school cheerleaders from Moore.

Retired far leftists said us something?

Well if you say so I must believe it.

All this far left outrage with no evidence makes me believe that this is possibly a brilliant man.

The mall manager at the time has already said it never happened. They even have a list of people who are banned from the mall, and Moore's name wasn't on it.
Well that's a lie, so that discredits your phony mall manager. What the Gadsden Mall spokesperson actually said was, “We still have an active ban list, But it doesn’t go back that far.” So Moore's name isn't on it because it doesn't go back to the 1980s.

But notice how carefully crafted that lie is, they DO have a banned list and Moore's name isn't on it, but not because he wasn't banned as the professional liars would lead you to believe, but because their records don't go back to the years Moore was banned. Only the most professional liars are able to deceive you with a half-truth.

The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way.

Samuel Butler

In other words, there is no documentation of Moore being banned.

So far I have yet to see an explanation how this supposedly widely know story was kept out of a small town paper. Would you care to try to explain it?

How do you know it wasn't in the small town newspaper? Are they still in business 40 years later? Are their archives on the internet?

MOORE LIKELY KEPT OFFICER FAYE GARY ON HER TOES

Yes, you heard that right. And while that may have seemed weird at the time, it makes perfect sense now, in light of the fact that several women have come forward accusing the former judge of sexual misconduct.

Moore had a widely-known reputation for chasing teen girls, Gary told Mitchell. The rumors were heard every single day, The New York Daily News reports. And after a while, she was told Moore was suspended from the Gadsden Mall because he was harassing young female employees.

“We were also told to watch him at the ball games and make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders,” she said. “The rumor was that Roy Moore likes young girls. It was not only in our department but at the courthouse, too.”

Gary, who was a detective with the juvenile division at the time, said the department didn’t take action against Moore because no complaints based on the allegations were filed against him.

“Every day we were looking for a complaint to come in,” she said. “And I didn’t realize until sometime later that when they say he liked young girls, I just thought he liked young ladies, you know, maybe in their 20s. I had no idea, or we had no idea, that we were talking about 14-year-olds.”

More: Roy Moore's Reputation Led To This Police Officer's Creepy Assignment (video)

So, Faye Gary was a detective with the juvenile division at the time. That gives her even more credibility.

She admitted there were no complaints against Moore. That indicates her claims are total fucking bullshit.

She admitted there were no complaints against Moore. That indicates her claims are total fucking bullshit.

Moore also told his victims it was his word against theirs, and that nobody would believe them. Most teenagers know math. That 16 and in high school is much less than 32 and in the district attorneys office.

Moore also told his victims it was his word against theirs, and that nobody would believe them. Most teenagers know math. That 16 and in high school is much less than 32 and in the district attorneys office.

That's what an accuser says, and her claims have been thoroughly discredited.

And there is no documentation clearing Moore either. Absent documentation it's back to the word of a retired police officer with a 37 year career.

You're back to the Salem witch trial standard of evidence again.

What do you have against law enforcement? Somebody who swore an oath to uphold the law, and protect the public for 37 years. Why are you attacking the police?

And there is no documentation clearing Moore either. Absent documentation it's back to the word of a retired police officer with a 37 year career.

You're back to the Salem witch trial standard of evidence again.

What do you have against law enforcement? Somebody who swore an oath to uphold the law, and protect the public for 37 years. Why are you attacking the police?

Oaths don't matter to Dims. They have no scruples when it comes to defeating Republicans.

Facts aren’t going to matter to most of the white people in the white supremacist state of Alibamie.
Minorities need to come out in force and squash this child predator.
Doug Jones is the only sane choice.

More like facts don't matter to you.

Somehow I suspect this claim will be found to be untrue

Forum List

Back