policein saratoga says blm protests are violent

they devised a plan. well they are. violent terroists.
Imagine the government's response if this level of training and coordination happened with a local community-defense militia in a red state. There would be calls to arrest the members and prosecute them for anti-government terror planning. The fools are going to actually create their own demons before they stop.

Imagine the government's response if this level of training and coordination happened with a local community-defense militia in a red state. There would be calls to arrest the members and prosecute them for anti-government terror planning. The fools are going to actually create their own demons before they stop.
all cops should be stopping blm

Well I don't see your ass out there dealing with violent perps...most of which ARE black.

Typical white shitlib.

Did you pet a black today?
I watch shows like the First 48 hours and I am disgusted with those black people who are almost always the stars of those types of shows. Animals. Something needs to be done.

They are having lower birth rates. That's a good start.

Biden's infrastructure bill is going to pump a lot of economic opportunity into those communities. That will help.

But those communities need to clean up their streets. Not cry when a cop kills one of the bad apples. That's the truth.

Forum List

Back