Polish official: Germany owes Poland $850 billion for WWII

60 million super high IQ Pollacks.
‘Nuff said.

What is that supposed to mean, exactly?

There's roughly 1.5 billion Chinese, and despite having not done much ground-breaking work in the past 800 years.

Chinese actually score high IQ's, on average.
Yawn...
Attack, expect retaliation.

So, do Jews deserve retaliation for their attacks upon Poland. and Polish people, blaming them quite often for the Holocaust?
What attacks did Jews initiate, Jew Hating, Penis Brain, Loser in The Game of Life?
You hate assimilated Jews.
You hate Observant Jews.
You hate Jews and see no reason why Jews should exist.
And yet everyone you knew from childhood went bat shit insane due to their association with you and is either dead or in an asylum.

You crave attention.
You shant get it from me for many hours from this moment on.

‘Nuff said.

There's roughly 1.5 billion Chinese, and despite having not done much ground-breaking work in the past 800 years.

Yawn...
And yet everyone you knew from childhood went bat shit insane due to their association with you and is either dead or in an asylum.

How do you figure that many of my friends went bad, because of myself?

No, no, no, if anything it's much the opposite.

‘Nuff said.

Yawn...

So, do Jews deserve retaliation for their attacks upon Poland. and Polish people, blaming them quite often for the Holocaust?
What attacks did Jews initiate, Jew Hating, Penis Brain, Loser in The Game of Life?
You hate assimilated Jews.
You hate Observant Jews.
You hate Jews and see no reason why Jews should exist.

You crave attention.
You shant get it from me for many hours from this moment on.

Off topic, I thought this was about Germans, and Poles?

I've clearly attacked Germans, more than any Jew on this forum.

How come?

Don't say there's no anti-Jewish ethnic Germans here, both Lucy Hamiliton, and Briepester are anti-Jewish ethnic-Germans.

Yet, not one word, it's all about blaming Poland for the Holocaust, instead.

These are the people we are supposed to think of as logical?

P.S

You are correct, that the Observant Jews aren't usually so bad.

However, there's clearly a sizable group of very evil Jewish anti-Christs, and I'd call these the Synagogue of Satan Wing of Judaism, who seem to be in it for anti-Christian values, rather than for the love of Judaism.

Forum List

Back