🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political Backfire: Liberals Outraged After Hillary Says She Wants Women To Register For The Draft

Hillary was an anti-war activist during Vietnam. She must have gotten religion to wanting to see women drafted.

If Hillary ever has another press conference, I'd love to watch her face as one of her fawning reporters asks her this one:

"Oh your Imperial Highness, we've just learned MIT has finally perfected a safe and reliable time machine. Given your latest position on women serving in the military, we're sure you're chomping at the bit to travel back to 1968, enlist in the Army and volunteer for front line combat duty in Vietnam. This would be an inspiration for feminists everywhere. We, your adoring media, can't wait for you to display your courage and valor in the crucible of war. A limo awaits outside to take you two blocks to the time machine. Your loving media entourage is ready to follow you to your time portal and document your departure. We, your loving media will then spend a sleepless night knowing that when we awake, we'll all be able to read history books and see how many North Vietnamese regulars you slaughtered with your bare hands and how noble you acted as President Johnson awarded you the Medal of Honor."

tn_V8.jpg

Hey- and we could ask Trump the same question.

Oh wait- Trump already dodged that war.........

You mean the same one Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend dodged?

She's taking big time heat after her comments earlier today. Libs are calling her a warmonger and bringing up her record of voting for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Hillary Clinton Thinks Women Should Be Included In The Draft

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft

As a liberal I don't see a problem with it.

Sounds like its a problem for Stevie the racist- of course he is scared of women with guns.

Where have you been all these years pushing for Congress to equalize the process? I registered for selective service just after my 18th birthday over 35 years ago. Not one female in those 35 years has had to do so and not once have you ever considered suggesting to your members of Congress that they be required to do equally with males on that matter.

LOL

I suggested it to Diane Feinstein over 10 years ago.

I guess the time wasn't right then.

But hey- go ahead and lie about me some more- you are on a roll!

Meanwhile- I don't have a problem with women signing up for the draft exactly as young men are required to.

What about you?

Makes you wonder if these losers can read.

I can read exactly what he CLAIMED. What I'm not reading is anything that PROVES his claim. Make me wonder if you know what proving a claim actually means.

She's taking big time heat after her comments earlier today. Libs are calling her a warmonger and bringing up her record of voting for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Sounds like its a problem for Stevie the racist- of course he is scared of women with guns.

Where have you been all these years pushing for Congress to equalize the process? I registered for selective service just after my 18th birthday over 35 years ago. Not one female in those 35 years has had to do so and not once have you ever considered suggesting to your members of Congress that they be required to do equally with males on that matter.

LOL

Meanwhile- I don't have a problem with women signing up for the draft exactly as young men are required to.

What about you?

I can read exactly what he CLAIMED. What I'm not reading is anything that PROVES his claim. Make me wonder if you know what proving a claim actually means.

Why do you kick puppies? They are so sweet and innocent.
images
images

LOL

What about you?

images
images

Where's your proof?

Why do you suck dicks, faggot? That's insane.

LOL

What about you?

Who is he?

Never mind, I don’t care.

I have yet to meet a liberal who has a problem with women being drafted.

LOL

What about you?

Who is he?

He's the same one to which you responded with your statement of "makes you wonder if these losers can read". Apparently you cared enough to kiss his ass when agreeing with him. Pucker up.

If all the Liberals who say they don't have a problem with it actually did instead of trying to cover their sorry asses now, women would have been doing the same thing for selective service registration that males have been doing for years.

You liars say you care about your fellow Americans need yet the only way you show it is by going about having someone else forced to fund programs you support.

LOL

What about you?

Who is he?

He's the same one to which you responded with your statement of "makes you wonder if these losers can read". Apparently you cared enough to kiss his ass when agreeing with him. Pucker up.

If all the Liberals who say they don't have a problem with it actually did instead of trying to cover their sorry asses now, women would have been doing the same thing for selective service registration that males have been doing for years.

You liars say you care about your fellow Americans need yet the only way you show it is by going about having someone else forced to fund programs you support.

Whatever fuck stain.
I still have no problem with women being in combat roles, signing up for the draft, commanding space craft or being President of the United States.

LOL

What about you?

Who is he?

Whatever fuck stain.
I still have no problem with women being in combat roles, signing up for the draft, commanding space craft or being President of the United States.

So many Liberals now saying you have no problem with women and selective service yet women still don't have to sign up for it. Should be expect you guys to start pushing for that actively like you did for faggots, freaks, freeloaders, whores wanting free birth control, etc or will you simply supply lip service with no action as with most things you claim you believe in? Time will tell.

I don't have a problem with a female President. The difference between us is I won't support one for the office BECAUSE she's female and you will.

Who is he?

Whatever fuck stain.

So many Liberals now saying you have no problem with women and selective service yet women still don't have to sign up for it. Should be expect you guys to start pushing for that actively like you did for faggots, freaks, freeloaders, whores wanting free birth control, etc or will you simply supply lip service with no action as with most things you claim you believe in? Time will tell.

I don't have a problem with a female President. The difference between us is I won't support one for the office BECAUSE she's female and you will.

Seems like a lot of words in the paragraph…someday when I have nothing better to do, I may read them. For now, I’m going to go teach my dog Spanish.

Who is he?

Whatever fuck stain.

Seems like a lot of words in the paragraph…someday when I have nothing better to do, I may read them. For now, I’m going to go teach my dog Spanish.

Based on the pitiful nature of your existence, that's every day.

"teach my dog Spanish" That's code for let your dog hump your leg.

LOL

What about you?

images
images

Where's your proof?

Why do you kick puppies? They are so cute and sweet.

Is it because it gives you pleasure, or because they frighten you?

Remember- unless you can prove you don't kick puppies- by your " logic"- that is proof that you do kick puppies.

upload_2016-6-17_8-7-21.jpeg

LOL

What about you?

Who is he?

Poor poor Conservative.

When he isn't kicking puppies he is attacking liberals for what he believes liberals haven't done- and for something he wont' say whether he is for or against.

Apparently the only thing he is for is kicking puppies and attacking liberals.

Who is he?

Whatever fuck stain.

So many Liberals now saying you have no problem with women and selective service.

Note- Conservative didn't start her own whine fest until a liberal- and a woman- Hillary Clinton promoted treating women exactly equally when it comes to selective service registration.

Conservative still won't say what she thinks about women and selective service- just that she is pissed off......about something.

gender voters sicken me. LW females will vote for a known dissembler just because she has a vajayjay. Sad

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Who is he?

Whatever fuck stain.

So many Liberals now saying you have no problem with women and selective service.

Note- Conservative didn't start her own whine fest until a liberal- and a woman- Hillary Clinton promoted treating women exactly equally when it comes to selective service registration.

Conservative still won't say what she thinks about women and selective service- just that she is pissed off......about something.

She?

This conservative, for many years, has suggested that women be treated equally when it comes to selective service only to have those suggestions fall on deaf ears with the left or be shot down with some sort of excuse. Suddenly, no Liberal will admit they opposed it.

LOL

What about you?

Who is he?

Poor poor Conservative.

When he isn't kicking puppies he is attacking liberals for what he believes liberals haven't done- and for something he wont' say whether he is for or against.

Apparently the only thing he is for is kicking puppies and attacking liberals.

I've made it clear where I stand on the selective service issue. Not my fault that all the dicks you've sucked prevented you from being able to read.

LOL

What about you?

images
images

Where's your proof?

Why do you kick puppies? They are so cute and sweet.

Is it because it gives you pleasure, or because they frighten you?

Remember- unless you can prove you don't kick puppies- by your " logic"- that is proof that you do kick puppies.

View attachment 78462

My logic is that you prove statements you made. You said you suggested things to Diane Feinstein. YOU made the claim, it's your responsibility to prove it.

Not surprised a worthless Liberal mixed that up. You chose an unqualified black for President based on skin color and will vote for a vagina thinking that makes someone qualified.

Forum List

Back