🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political Backfire: Liberals Outraged After Hillary Says She Wants Women To Register For The Draft

She's taking big time heat after her comments earlier today. Libs are calling her a warmonger and bringing up her record of voting for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Hillary Clinton Thinks Women Should Be Included In The Draft

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft

As a liberal I don't see a problem with it.

Sounds like its a problem for Stevie the racist- of course he is scared of women with guns.

Where have you been all these years pushing for Congress to equalize the process? I registered for selective service just after my 18th birthday over 35 years ago. Not one female in those 35 years has had to do so and not once have you ever considered suggesting to your members of Congress that they be required to do equally with males on that matter.

LOL

I suggested it to Diane Feinstein over 10 years ago.

I guess the time wasn't right then.

But hey- go ahead and lie about me some more- you are on a roll!

Meanwhile- I don't have a problem with women signing up for the draft exactly as young men are required to.

What about you?

Prove it. Unless you can prove you did, my statement stands and you are the liar. .

You kick puppies to death.

Unless you can prove that you don't- well clearly that is proof that you are kicking puppies to death.

Not my responsibility to disprove a claim you made. It's yours to prove it. YOU said you did something. Prove you did it or it's a lie.

You're a dick sucking faggot. Do you have proof you aren't?

Why does Jake always seem so eager to throw his service in other people's faces and then question the claims that others make about their service? I served, big deal doesn't make me any better than those who haven't , and I can guarantee you that I personally know at least 10 posters on this board who couldn't back up their claims of service. IOW they are lying. Has Jake called all of them out as well?
Don't you think it's odd for someone to claim to be Airborne and yet not know how the training towers are used?

It would be like someone claiming to be a Naval Aviator and not knowing how our training pipeline works. I called one of our Stolen Valor people out for not even knowing what a DD-214 was last year...and then he compounded his ignorance by not knowing about warfare communities.

I thinks it's odd that someone like Jake claims to have been cadre at the towers yet has no proof of it. I thinks it's odd you believe him when he's shown none.

I think it's odd that someone has to have an explanation about what the purpose of a training tower that designed to do training for jumping out of military aircraft. If Jake was what he said, shouldn't be know and not have to ask?

Pucker up and kiss some ass some more. You're good at it and apparently have had a lot of training in it. Was it real asses where you trained or a simulation ass?

Why does Jake always seem so eager to throw his service in other people's faces and then question the claims that others make about their service? I served, big deal doesn't make me any better than those who haven't , and I can guarantee you that I personally know at least 10 posters on this board who couldn't back up their claims of service. IOW they are lying. Has Jake called all of them out as well?
When people talks stupidly about the service and serving, sure, I call them out. Any true veteran does the same thing. You are describing easy's posting not my, kiddo. I have you have not served, then you are in over your head on this subject.

When people talks stupidly about the service and serving, sure, I call them out. Any true veteran does the same thing. You are describing easy's posting not my, kiddo. I have you have not served, then you are in over your head on this subject.

LOL now you just accused ME of lying about having served? Good Lord.

OL now you just accused ME of lying about having served? Good Lord.
You say you have served? And you oppose women in the draft? Then if you hvae served, you are talking stupidly, imo. Do you need a "safe space" with the others?

You say you have served? And you oppose women in the draft? Then if you hvae served, you are talking stupidly, imo. Do you need a "safe space" with the others?

Where the fuck did I say I oppose women in the draft, or anything similar?

This is at least the 10th time in as many days that you have accused me of saying something I never said Jake.

At this point, I can only conclude that you are

A) dishonest
B) stupid
C) a combination of A & B

Sounds like its a problem for Stevie the racist- of course he is scared of women with guns.

Where have you been all these years pushing for Congress to equalize the process? I registered for selective service just after my 18th birthday over 35 years ago. Not one female in those 35 years has had to do so and not once have you ever considered suggesting to your members of Congress that they be required to do equally with males on that matter.

LOL

Meanwhile- I don't have a problem with women signing up for the draft exactly as young men are required to.

What about you?

Prove it. Unless you can prove you did, my statement stands and you are the liar. .

Unless you can prove that you don't- well clearly that is proof that you are kicking puppies to death.

Not my responsibility to disprove a claim you made. It's yours to prove it. YOU said you did something. Prove you did it or it's a lie.

Don't you think it's odd for someone to claim to be Airborne and yet not know how the training towers are used?

It would be like someone claiming to be a Naval Aviator and not knowing how our training pipeline works. I called one of our Stolen Valor people out for not even knowing what a DD-214 was last year...and then he compounded his ignorance by not knowing about warfare communities.
The far right are not interested in truth, only getting their way. And, yes, the person talking about the towers had no idea what they were other than they were used in airborne training. We get this from a lot of so called vets. They are easy to spot.

Last edited:
Where the fuck did I say I oppose women in the draft, or anything similar?is is at least the 10th time in as many days that you have accused me of saying something I never said Jake.At this point, I can only conclude that you areA) dishonest) stupid) a combination of A & B
You accuse me of what you do. Everytime you do, I will always kick it back in your teeth. So instead of attacking me, where you end up looking stupid every single time, answer this: do you support women in the draft?

LOL

What about you?

LOL

What about you?

Please stop kicking puppies.

Where the fuck did I say I oppose women in the draft, or anything similar?is is at least the 10th time in as many days that you have accused me of saying something I never said Jake.At this point, I can only conclude that you areA) dishonest) stupid) a combination of A & B
You accuse me of what you do. Everytime you do, I will always kick it back in your teeth. So instead of attacking me, where you end up looking stupid every single time, answer this: do you support women in the draft?

Why wouldn't I support women in the draft Jake, and since you just asked me that means you obviously did not know where I stood, so why did you earlier accuse me of being against it? That's my point Jake , you're a fundamentally dishonest person.

Yes, I think women should have to sign up for the selective services just the same as men, and yes I believe that women should be allowed to serve in any unit of any branch of the military that they wish to and can qualify for.

I'll ask again. Why did you lie and say I was against women in the draft. You will of course refuse to answer again.

Good that you support women in the draft: good on you.

You now are trying to be pretend that you have not lied before and that it is my fault: that doesn't fly, little pigeon.

You now are trying to be pretend that you have not lied before and that it is my fault: that doesn't fly, little pigeon.

Jake, you can't show one single lie I have told , that is just you making shit up for the fact that you just got caught in a lie.

I'll ask again. Why did you lie and claim I as against women entering the draft?

She's taking big time heat after her comments earlier today. Libs are calling her a warmonger and bringing up her record of voting for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Hillary Clinton Thinks Women Should Be Included In The Draft

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft

LOL

What about you?

Makes you wonder if these losers can read.

Jake, you can't show one single lie I have told , that is just you making shit up for the fact that you just got caught in a lie.I'll ask again. Why did you lie and claim I as against women entering the draft?
You are lying now that you have not lied. You support women in the draft? Good, I am glad you changed your mind (and your lie).

Jake, you can't show one single lie I have told , that is just you making shit up for the fact that you just got caught in a lie.I'll ask again. Why did you lie and claim I as against women entering the draft?
You are lying now that you have not lied. You support women in the draft? Good, I am glad you changed your mind (and your lie).

When did I say I didn't support such Jake? Oh that's right I never did. Meaning you LIED when you claimed I did.

Holy shit are you dishonest.

LOL

What about you?

Hillary was an anti-war activist during Vietnam. She must have gotten religion to wanting to see women drafted.

If Hillary ever has another press conference, I'd love to watch her face as one of her fawning reporters asks her this one:

"Oh your Imperial Highness, we've just learned MIT has finally perfected a safe and reliable time machine. Given your latest position on women serving in the military, we're sure you're chomping at the bit to travel back to 1968, enlist in the Army and volunteer for front line combat duty in Vietnam. This would be an inspiration for feminists everywhere. We, your adoring media, can't wait for you to display your courage and valor in the crucible of war. A limo awaits outside to take you two blocks to the time machine. Your loving media entourage is ready to follow you to your time portal and document your departure. We, your loving media will then spend a sleepless night knowing that when we awake, we'll all be able to read history books and see how many North Vietnamese regulars you slaughtered with your bare hands and how noble you acted as President Johnson awarded you the Medal of Honor."

tn_V8.jpg

Hey- and we could ask Trump the same question.

Oh wait- Trump already dodged that war.........

You are very poor at lying and denying. Go take lessons from Yurt and Correll. Oh, they are poor at it as well. If you are now for women being drafted, good on you.

I just proved it. You have no idea about what I am saying.

Of course I did and you did not. It is obvious. What were the 34 foot towers for and how were they used? You don't know. How did they differ from the metal towers in height and use? You don't know. What is a zero week? What are blood wings? You don't know.

CowardCon65 is a punk.
^ that

if that fat fuck did serve, and thats a BIG "If", he made in in under the wire, intelligence wise

I just proved it. You have no idea about what I am saying.

Of course I did and you did not. It is obvious. What were the 34 foot towers for and how were they used? You don't know. How did they differ from the metal towers in height and use? You don't know. What is a zero week? What are blood wings? You don't know.

CowardCon65 is a punk.
^ that

if that fat fuck did serve, and thats a BIG "If", he made in in under the wire, intelligence wise
He may not have passed the mentally fit portion, yes. Anyone opposing women in the draft have not thought the issue through caerefully.

Forum List

Back