🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political Backfire: Liberals Outraged After Hillary Says She Wants Women To Register For The Draft

Who is he?

Never mind, I don’t care.

I have yet to meet a liberal who has a problem with women being drafted.

He's the same one to which you responded with your statement of "makes you wonder if these losers can read". Apparently you cared enough to kiss his ass when agreeing with him. Pucker up.

If all the Liberals who say they don't have a problem with it actually did instead of trying to cover their sorry asses now, women would have been doing the same thing for selective service registration that males have been doing for years.

You liars say you care about your fellow Americans need yet the only way you show it is by going about having someone else forced to fund programs you support.

Whatever fuck stain.
I still have no problem with women being in combat roles, signing up for the draft, commanding space craft or being President of the United States.

So many Liberals now saying you have no problem with women and selective service.

Note- Conservative didn't start her own whine fest until a liberal- and a woman- Hillary Clinton promoted treating women exactly equally when it comes to selective service registration.

Conservative still won't say what she thinks about women and selective service- just that she is pissed off......about something.

She?

This conservative, for many years, has suggested that women be treated equally when it comes to selective service only to have those suggestions fall on deaf ears with the left or be shot down with some sort of excuse. Suddenly, no Liberal will admit they opposed it.

Really?

Prove it.

He's the same one to which you responded with your statement of "makes you wonder if these losers can read". Apparently you cared enough to kiss his ass when agreeing with him. Pucker up.

If all the Liberals who say they don't have a problem with it actually did instead of trying to cover their sorry asses now, women would have been doing the same thing for selective service registration that males have been doing for years.

You liars say you care about your fellow Americans need yet the only way you show it is by going about having someone else forced to fund programs you support.

Whatever fuck stain.
I still have no problem with women being in combat roles, signing up for the draft, commanding space craft or being President of the United States.

So many Liberals now saying you have no problem with women and selective service.

Note- Conservative didn't start her own whine fest until a liberal- and a woman- Hillary Clinton promoted treating women exactly equally when it comes to selective service registration.

Conservative still won't say what she thinks about women and selective service- just that she is pissed off......about something.

She?

This conservative, for many years, has suggested that women be treated equally when it comes to selective service only to have those suggestions fall on deaf ears with the left or be shot down with some sort of excuse. Suddenly, no Liberal will admit they opposed it.

Really?

Prove it.

It's your job to prove it isn't true based on the logic you use.

Makes you wonder if these losers can read.

I can read exactly what he CLAIMED. What I'm not reading is anything that PROVES his claim. Make me wonder if you know what proving a claim actually means.

Why do you kick puppies? They are so sweet and innocent.
images
images

Where's your proof?

Why do you suck dicks, faggot? That's insane.

Why do you kick puppies? They are so cute and sweet.

Is it because it gives you pleasure, or because they frighten you?

Remember- unless you can prove you don't kick puppies- by your " logic"- that is proof that you do kick puppies.

View attachment 78462

My logic is that you prove statements you made. You said you suggested things to Diane Feinstein. YOU made the claim, it's your responsibility to prove it..

No- you said that I had never supported selective service registration- you had absolutely no evidence to support that claim.

You have demanded that I disprove your claim.

Similarly I claim you kick puppies. Unless you can prove that you don't kick puppies then by your twisted logic that means you are kicking puppies.

Why do you kick puppies?
images

Whatever fuck stain.

She?

Really?

Prove it.

Why do you kick puppies

It's your job to prove it isn't true based on the logic you use

images

[Q
Not surprised a worthless Liberal mixed that up. You chose an unqualified black for President based on skin color and will vote for a vagina thinking that makes someone qualified.

I am not surprised that an asshole like you believes I have to prove your statement wrong.

After all, you just assume that a black is unqualified based upon his skin color, and that a person is not qualified to be President because she has a vagina.

I can read exactly what he CLAIMED. What I'm not reading is anything that PROVES his claim. Make me wonder if you know what proving a claim actually means.

Why do you kick puppies? They are so sweet and innocent.
images
images

Where's your proof?

Why do you suck dicks, faggot? That's insane.

Why do you kick puppies? They are so cute and sweet.

Is it because it gives you pleasure, or because they frighten you?

Remember- unless you can prove you don't kick puppies- by your " logic"- that is proof that you do kick puppies.

View attachment 78462

My logic is that you prove statements you made. You said you suggested things to Diane Feinstein. YOU made the claim, it's your responsibility to prove it..

No- you said that I had never supported selective service registration- you had absolutely no evidence to support that claim.

You have demanded that I disprove your claim.

Similarly I claim you kick puppies. Unless you can prove that you don't kick puppies then by your twisted logic that means you are kicking puppies.

Why do you kick puppies?
images

You said you suggested it to Feinstein several years ago. Prove you did. I demanded you prove your claim about when you suggested it.

Why do you suck dick? Unless you can prove you don't, you do.

Stop showing your family photos on here.

She?

Really?

Prove it.

Why do you kick puppies

images

I heard he thinks it should be an olympic event in Rio next month.

[Q
Not surprised a worthless Liberal mixed that up. You chose an unqualified black for President based on skin color and will vote for a vagina thinking that makes someone qualified.

I am not surprised that an asshole like you believes I have to prove your statement wrong.

After all, you just assume that a black is unqualified based upon his skin color, and that a person is not qualified to be President because she has a vagina.

You seem to think I have to disprove you suggested something to Diane Feinstein.

With Obama, there is no assumption. It's been proven. Having a vagina doesn't disqualify someone but you think it makes them qualified.

She?

Really?

Prove it.

Why do you kick puppies

images

I heard that you like to fuck those dogs in that picture.

She?

Really?

Prove it.

Why do you kick puppies

images

Nah- I wouldn't want your sloppy seconds.

Really?

Prove it.

Why do you kick puppies

images

Not much of a response from a puppy fucker like you.

She?

Really?

Prove it.

Why do you kick puppies

images

Wouldn’t want your leftovers there fuck stain.

[Q

You seem to think I have to disprove you suggested something to Diane Feinstein.

You seem to think I have to disprove your claim that I never supported selective service equality

Here is what you accused me of:
Contard: Where have you been all these years pushing for Congress to equalize the process?......and not once have you ever considered suggesting to your members of Congress that they be required to do equally with males on that matter.

You lied of course- because you have no clue as to what I have done- or haven't done.

I pointed out your lie- by pointing out that I had suggested that very thing to my Senator- Diane Feinstein. You then demanded that I provide proof that shows your lie was indeed a lie.

So once again- by your 'logic' when I say you love to kick puppies- unless you can prove you don't kick puppies- then you must be kicking puppies.

Why do you kick puppies?
images

They are so cute....

Really?

Prove it.

Why do you kick puppies

images

You two need to grow up.

Really?

Prove it.

Why do you kick puppies

images

Seems you responded to the wrong person. I'm not Syriusly, the puppy fucker.

She's taking big time heat after her comments earlier today. Libs are calling her a warmonger and bringing up her record of voting for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Hillary Clinton Thinks Women Should Be Included In The Draft

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft
How many people would vote to place Clinton on the front lines?
Careful what you ask for, you just might get it

Why would anyone want to have any 70 year olds on the front lines?

I do, it will save us in health care costs.

Why do you kick puppies

images

Seems you responded to the wrong person. I'm not Syriusly, the puppy fucker.

Why do you kick puppies?
images

Forum List

Back