🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political Backfire: Liberals Outraged After Hillary Says She Wants Women To Register For The Draft

So answer the question. Are you willing to put an all women U.S. infantry unit against a hardened Taliban unit in Afghanistan, even in hand to hand combat?
The women would do better of course than any white supremacist unit.
So I will take that as yes, you are for putting an all woman U.S. infantry unit against a hardened seasoned Taliban unit of men, even if they have to engage in hand combat with them. Who do you think would come out victorious, especially in hand to hand combat?
An all woman army out fit would wipe out an unit of yours.
But you can't say the same with confidence against a seasoned combat unit of Taliban. Your silence not answering my specific question confirms you know the woman unit would be defeated, raped and then executed.
You are talking silly as you often do. I do know an all woman military unit would kick the pants of the kkk and white citizen militias.
What about an all men Taliban unit, including hand to hand combat?

Why are white nationalists such cowards?

Why are you such a coward? You're the one wanting to punish someone for expressing their 1st amendment rights in a manner that hurts your feelings.
You have no 1st amendment to assault others in a criminal manner.

Telling someone born a man to go to the men's restroom instead of the women's restroom because he says he feels like a woman is a crime?

Calling someone that is attracted to the same sex a faggot is a crime?

I would willing put an American white nationalist group of men and women against a tough Taliban unit in a heart beat.
So answer the question. Are you willing to put an all women U.S. infantry unit against a hardened Taliban unit in Afghanistan, even in hand to hand combat?
The women would do better of course than any white supremacist unit.
So I will take that as yes, you are for putting an all woman U.S. infantry unit against a hardened seasoned Taliban unit of men, even if they have to engage in hand combat with them. Who do you think would come out victorious, especially in hand to hand combat?
An all woman army out fit would wipe out an unit of yours.
But you can't say the same with confidence of women against a seasoned combat unit of Taliban. Your silence not answering my specific question confirms you know the woman unit would be defeated, raped and then executed.
Actually Steve, the women of the Kurdish Peshmerga tribes are fierce fighters that the Taliban and ISIS hate to meet. They believe that being killed by a women in combat denies them a place in Paradise. I don't think they are all-women units but they kick ass.

CNN)The image of the braided Kurdish female fighter, donning military camouflage and taking up arms against the militant group ISIS, may have done more to promote the Kurdish cause in the West than anything else in recent years.

The Iraqi Kurds have long been pro-Western in orientation, but Western powers have often only moderately addressed their pleas for support, in part out of fear of empowering the secessionist minority to seek independence. Now, with soccer moms in Middle America tweeting photos of Kurdish female fighters, Western governments may find it harder to explain their tepid Kurdish policies to their constituencies.

Jacob Russell's sensitive photo essay brings much-needed nuance to the
recent proliferation of images of Kurdish female fighters.

The Kurdish women fighting ISIS - CNN.com

Hildebeast wants women to be drafted...that should help speed this up....

CkrxTV0VAAIf-x1.jpg

She's taking big time heat after her comments earlier today. Libs are calling her a warmonger and bringing up her record of voting for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Hillary Clinton Thinks Women Should Be Included In The Draft

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft

As a liberal I don't see a problem with it.

Sounds like its a problem for Stevie the racist- of course he is scared of women with guns.

Where have you been all these years pushing for Congress to equalize the process? I registered for selective service just after my 18th birthday over 35 years ago. Not one female in those 35 years has had to do so and not once have you ever considered suggesting to your members of Congress that they be required to do equally with males on that matter.

LOL

I suggested it to Diane Feinstein over 10 years ago.

I guess the time wasn't right then.

But hey- go ahead and lie about me some more- you are on a roll!

Meanwhile- I don't have a problem with women signing up for the draft exactly as young men are required to.

What about you?

Prove it. Unless you can prove you did, my statement stands and you are the liar.

The time wasn't right? Weren't women pushing for equality then, too with Feinstein being one of those Democrats that pushed for equality. Wonder if when it comes to pay, you'd accept the argument that the time isn't right for women to make the same as men.

LOL- so you really are a typical Conservative liar.

You made the claim- you lied about me knowing you had no clue about what I had or had not done- and then when I point out your lie- you tell me to disprove your lie.

What a lying asshole.

Con65 thinks the gals can't soldier, though in fact they do, and better than Con every could. :lol:

Never said they couldn't soldier. Said that you're a liar if you claim you supported women signing up for selective service. The term military reject was created by looking at you.
You never served, I did, and, yes, I have always supported women in the armed forces. I was airborne training cadre at Benning when the first whiskies came through. They were awesome. Far lower quit rate than the guys. If you had tried to go airborne, rookie, you would have looked at the towers, pissed in your pants, and ran away.

I never served? Wrong. You mean the towers I trained in prior to making jumps? Prove you were what you say you were.
You don't train in the jump towers, you were pulled up and dropped. If you are talking about the 34 foot towers, you need to be clear. You seem confused, so I know you did not serve.

Still no proof you did what you say you did so I know you didn't.

Still no proof you are not beating your dog.

So we know that you are beating your dog.

con65 is full of shit as usual.

What's that liar?

I can't be. I took a JakeStarkey this morning. Strange it was the same color as your President.
Con65 thinks the gals can't soldier, though in fact they do, and better than Con every could. :lol:

Never said they couldn't soldier. Said that you're a liar if you claim you supported women signing up for selective service. The term military reject was created by looking at you.
You never served, I did, and, yes, I have always supported women in the armed forces. I was airborne training cadre at Benning when the first whiskies came through. They were awesome. Far lower quit rate than the guys. If you had tried to go airborne, rookie, you would have looked at the towers, pissed in your pants, and ran away.

I never served? Wrong. You mean the towers I trained in prior to making jumps?

Prove you were what you say you were.

Prove it.

She's taking big time heat after her comments earlier today. Libs are calling her a warmonger and bringing up her record of voting for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

As a liberal I don't see a problem with it.

Sounds like its a problem for Stevie the racist- of course he is scared of women with guns.

Where have you been all these years pushing for Congress to equalize the process? I registered for selective service just after my 18th birthday over 35 years ago. Not one female in those 35 years has had to do so and not once have you ever considered suggesting to your members of Congress that they be required to do equally with males on that matter.

LOL

I suggested it to Diane Feinstein over 10 years ago.

I guess the time wasn't right then.

But hey- go ahead and lie about me some more- you are on a roll!

Meanwhile- I don't have a problem with women signing up for the draft exactly as young men are required to.

What about you?

Prove it. Unless you can prove you did, my statement stands and you are the liar. .

You kick puppies to death.

Unless you can prove that you don't- well clearly that is proof that you are kicking puppies to death.

Women make good soldiers.
OK, are you willing to put an all women U.S. infantry unit against a hardened Taliban unit in Afghanistan, even in hand to hand combat?
I would willing put an American white nationalist group of men and women against a tough Taliban unit in a heart beat.
Why an all-woman unit? Are you for segregation? Apparently you are. Why do you hate integration?

Meanwhile- this thread has been another spectacular Conservative failure.

No liberals are outraged at Ms. Clinton.

So far we 'liberals' have endorsed having our young women eligible for the draft exactly the same as our young man

And Con-Boy has just gone on full attack mode- and refuses to answer whether he believes women should be treated in the draft the same as men.

And remember- he kicks puppies we know this because he hasn't proven that he doesn't kick puppies.

And they are still voting for her over Trump
Hillary was an anti-war activist during Vietnam. She must have gotten religion to wanting to see women drafted. Anyone who votes for Hillary needs to ask for forgiveness.
Do you know how Selective Service works?

Why does Jake always seem so eager to throw his service in other people's faces and then question the claims that others make about their service? I served, big deal doesn't make me any better than those who haven't , and I can guarantee you that I personally know at least 10 posters on this board who couldn't back up their claims of service. IOW they are lying. Has Jake called all of them out as well?

Hillary was an anti-war activist during Vietnam. She must have gotten religion to wanting to see women drafted. Anyone who votes for Hillary needs to ask for forgiveness.
Well, I was on the Selective Service Board for 12 years but you can educate me. How does it work?

Why does Jake always seem so eager to throw his service in other people's faces and then question the claims that others make about their service? I served, big deal doesn't make me any better than those who haven't , and I can guarantee you that I personally know at least 10 posters on this board who couldn't back up their claims of service. IOW they are lying. Has Jake called all of them out as well?
Don't you think it's odd for someone to claim to be Airborne and yet not know how the training towers are used?

It would be like someone claiming to be a Naval Aviator and not knowing how our training pipeline works. I called one of our Stolen Valor people out for not even knowing what a DD-214 was last year...and then he compounded his ignorance by not knowing about warfare communities.

Well, I was on the Selective Service Board for 12 years but you can educate me. How does it work?
Well, I was going to point out the lottery and how they pull dates until they've reached their quota (during an actual draft)....am I correct so far?

Forum List

Back