🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political Backfire: Liberals Outraged After Hillary Says She Wants Women To Register For The Draft

Women make good soldiers.
OK, are you willing to put an all women U.S. infantry unit against a hardened Taliban unit in Afghanistan, even in hand to hand combat?
I would willing put an American white nationalist group of men and women against a tough Taliban unit in a heart beat.
So answer the question. Are you willing to put an all women U.S. infantry unit against a hardened Taliban unit in Afghanistan, even in hand to hand combat?

One of my duties with 44th Training was supervising the Whiskey Barrack, where the enlisted women stayed during training.

They were a hoot and a lot of fun. They would smuggle guys into the barracks. I would find them behind doors, under the beds, in the lockers, down in the shower room or the laundry room. "I don't know how he got their?"

:)

OK, are you willing to put an all women U.S. infantry unit against a hardened Taliban unit in Afghanistan, even in hand to hand combat?
I would willing put an American white nationalist group of men and women against a tough Taliban unit in a heart beat.
So answer the question. Are you willing to put an all women U.S. infantry unit against a hardened Taliban unit in Afghanistan, even in hand to hand combat?
The women would do better of course than any white supremacist unit. The supremacists when attacked would simply pull their pants down and turn around and bend over.

She's taking big time heat after her comments earlier today. Libs are calling her a warmonger and bringing up her record of voting for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Hillary Clinton Thinks Women Should Be Included In The Draft

Clinton: I support women registering for the draft

And they are still voting for her over Trump
Hillary was an anti-war activist during Vietnam. She must have gotten religion to wanting to see women drafted. Anyone who votes for Hillary needs to ask for forgiveness.

Anyone who thinks this a great idea needs your head and heart examined.
Our nation is large enough with a large enough population to have the luxury of not needing women in the military. Countries like Israel, surrounded by enemies, do not have that luxury.

By the way, having served with female Israeli soldiers, I would put my money on many of them over a lot of our own. Their training is bad@ss.

She's taking big time heat after her comments earlier today. Libs are calling her a warmonger and bringing up her record of voting for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Hillary was an anti-war activist during Vietnam. She must have gotten religion to wanting to see women drafted. Anyone who votes for Hillary needs to ask for forgiveness.
You agree with her generally on this and so do I.

You agree with her generally on this and so do I.
Registering for the draft I agree with but not in the Infantry.

The women would do better of course than any white supremacist unit.
So I will take that as yes, you are for putting an all woman U.S. infantry unit against a hardened seasoned Taliban unit of men, even if they have to engage in hand combat with them. Who do you think would come out victorious, especially in hand to hand combat?

Hillary was an anti-war activist during Vietnam. She must have gotten religion to wanting to see women drafted.

If Hillary ever has another press conference, I'd love to watch her face as one of her fawning reporters asks her this one:

"Oh your Imperial Highness, we've just learned MIT has finally perfected a safe and reliable time machine. Given your latest position on women serving in the military, we're sure you're chomping at the bit to travel back to 1968, enlist in the Army and volunteer for front line combat duty in Vietnam. This would be an inspiration for feminists everywhere. We, your adoring media, can't wait for you to display your courage and valor in the crucible of war. A limo awaits outside to take you two blocks to the time machine. Your loving media entourage is ready to follow you to your time portal and document your departure. We, your loving media will then spend a sleepless night knowing that when we awake, we'll all be able to read history books and see how many North Vietnamese regulars you slaughtered with your bare hands and how noble you acted as President Johnson awarded you the Medal of Honor."

tn_V8.jpg

So I will take that as yes, you are for putting an all woman U.S. infantry unit against a hardened seasoned Taliban unit of men, even if they have to engage in hand combat with them. Who do you think would come out victorious, especially in hand to hand combat?
Take it any way you want. You are a coward as are all white nationalists. An all woman army out fit would wipe out an unit of yours.

An all woman army out fit would wipe out an unit of yours.
But you can't say the same with confidence of women against a seasoned combat unit of Taliban. Your silence not answering my specific question confirms you know the woman unit would be defeated, raped and then executed.

An all woman army out fit would wipe out an unit of yours.
But you can't say the same with confidence against a seasoned combat unit of Taliban. Your silence not answering my specific question confirms you know the woman unit would be defeated, raped and then executed.
You are talking silly as you often do. I do know an all woman military unit would kick the pants of the kkk and white citizen militias.

Forum List

Back