🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political Backfire: Liberals Outraged After Hillary Says She Wants Women To Register For The Draft

con65 is full of shit as usual.

What's that liar?

I can't be. I took a JakeStarkey this morning. Strange it was the same color as your President.
Con65 thinks the gals can't soldier, though in fact they do, and better than Con every could. :lol:

Never said they couldn't soldier. Said that you're a liar if you claim you supported women signing up for selective service.

The term military reject was created by looking at you.

I have always believed that the draft should be for everyone who is fit mentally.
Thanks for making the case that homosexuals fail that qualification.
Here is the full sentence that you sliced "I have always believed that the draft should be for everyone who is fit mentally and physically" and reported for rules violation. They are mentally fit; you are obviously unfit.

What's that liar?

I can't be. I took a JakeStarkey this morning. Strange it was the same color as your President.
Con65 thinks the gals can't soldier, though in fact they do, and better than Con every could. :lol:

Never said they couldn't soldier. Said that you're a liar if you claim you supported women signing up for selective service. The term military reject was created by looking at you.
You never served, I did, and, yes, I have always supported women in the armed forces. I was airborne training cadre at Benning when the first whiskies came through. They were awesome. Far lower quit rate than the guys. If you had tried to go airborne, rookie, you would have looked at the towers, pissed in your pants, and ran away.

What's that liar?

Never said they couldn't soldier. Said that you're a liar if you claim you supported women signing up for selective service. The term military reject was created by looking at you.
You never served, I did, and, yes, I have always supported women in the armed forces. I was airborne training cadre at Benning when the first whiskies came through. They were awesome. Far lower quit rate than the guys. If you had tried to go airborne, rookie, you would have looked at the towers, pissed in your pants, and ran away.

I never served? Wrong. You mean the towers I trained in prior to making jumps?

Prove you were what you say you were.

What's that liar?

I never served? Wrong. You mean the towers I trained in prior to making jumps? Prove you were what you say you were.
You don't train in the jump towers, you were pulled up and dropped. If you are talking about the 34 foot towers, you need to be clear. You seem confused, so I know you did not serve.

What's that liar?

I never served? Wrong. You mean the towers I trained in prior to making jumps? Prove you were what you say you were.
You don't train in the jump towers, you were pulled up and dropped. If you are talking about the 34 foot towers, you need to be clear. You seem confused, so I know you did not serve.

Still no proof you did what you say you did so I know you didn't.

Still no proof you did what you say you did so I know you didn't.
Of course I did and you did not. It is obvious. What were the 34 foot towers for and how were they used? You don't know. How did they differ from the metal towers in height and use. You don't know.

Of course means you can prove it. Where's the proof? I'll answer your questions when you provide proof you did what you say you did and verify that what you provide is actually you. Until then, liar, no one believes you are anything but a pussy.

I just proved it. You have no idea about what I am saying.

Of course I did and you did not. It is obvious. What were the 34 foot towers for and how were they used? You don't know. How did they differ from the metal towers in height and use? You don't know. What is a zero week? What are blood wings? You don't know.

CowardCon65 is a punk.

Does Crooked Hillary mean transgenders also? It is offensive to leave out such loyal Americans. But it would be interesting and possibly hilarious to see if all the illegal invaders and generational welfare slobs follow a new law to sign up for the military.

Does Crooked Hillary mean transgenders also? It is offensive to leave out such loyal Americans. But it would be interesting and possibly hilarious to see if all the illegal invaders and generational welfare slobs follow a new law to sign up for the military.
And all haters.

I spent 36 months in combat infantry units. It's bad enough for men but I would never want women in the Infantry. Maybe armor or artillery. It's bad enough to see mangled men's bodies but I wouldn't want to see women in that condition.

Personally I would like to see us adopt a policy like Israel, Germany, etc...of every citizen having to join the military at age 18 - 2 years. It doesn't have to be the 'combat' military but a military-training-like civil service program where people are physically trained, taught discipline / respect / honor / honesty / integrity, etc..., serve their local community /state, and be taught a trade.

That would be a way to prevent / save disasters like Chicago & turn this nation around...

Forum List

Back