Political Cartoon

EQfzqCoXYAAt3kF

That is James Whitmore. It is from a movie. How about some real soldiers. And it is not a cartoon. FAIL.
IT's because the only 420 was the high Bernie supporters who are making his cartoons and memes, each one dumber then the next.
HOW many times do I have to tell him that Mitt's battle is not with his concious, it's quite obvious by his expression that he's being forced by the other CfA members to protect each other otherwise like Clinton eluded to, if one goes down they all get taken down (exposed by their foreign affairs pay to play and quid pro quo schemes.)
Lak doesn't notice the most to
lose (Biden, Schiff, Romney all are members with ties to Ukraine scandals.)
It's easier for Lak to bust on the investigator prosecutors of mobsters and corruption then the actual swamp critters who reflect back on his own party as the real reflection of these charges.
swampcritters.jpeg

REALLY? Just yesterday you made fun of Nixon which Obama emulated with Spygate and you don't see that being a problem with your caption?
Last time I checked it was not stable or normal for a former President in his behavior to sabotage and interfere with a sitting president. Obamas is all about the ego and his legacy not the country as proven by his acts of treason.
leakers.jpg

That is James Whitmore. It is from a movie. How about some real soldiers. And it is not a cartoon. FAIL.
IT's because the only 420 was the high Bernie supporters who are making his cartoons and memes, each one dumber then the next.
HOW many times do I have to tell him that Mitt's battle is not with his concious, it's quite obvious by his expression that he's being forced by the other CfA members to protect each other otherwise like Clinton eluded to, if one goes down they all get taken down (exposed by their foreign affairs pay to play and quid pro quo schemes.)
Lak doesn't notice the most to
lose (Biden, Schiff, Romney all are members with ties to Ukraine scandals.)
It's easier for Lak to bust on the investigator prosecutors of mobsters and corruption then the actual swamp critters who reflect back on his own party as the real reflection of these charges.View attachment 306176
She is just a paid hack.

Forum List

Back