Political Cartoon

1612672317413.png

Just remember, I'm that tiebreaker vote on using the 25th amendment on No show Joe.View attachment 453987
I don’t even think Joe has moved into the White House yet he is probably still hiding in his bunker hiding there and letting his wife sign his memos for him since he probably can’t hold a pen steady..That way if they use the 25 th amendment on him they will not have to go to the effort of moving out his furniture and they can easily move Kamila’s in...

Face of frustration when your plan to purge the global over population is far from the 66% you intended to removeView attachment 453976
I concur but that is also the face you make when you remove Trump only to find out he has very damaging stuff on you and know he can use it at any time of his choosing... I always find it humorous how they insult his “ orange” skin colour even though it is more then likely means he has more Keratin in his system which helps give him better “ night” vision to see with which pasty people like Pelosi and cohorts are obviously lacking...lol....

Dems got tired of all that Middle East peace, and all those Israeli Middle East peace deals, as they try their hardest to create a war to break the silence, this is their next slogan:
4x0vsv.jpg

Now Dems are making a conspiracy of Q, what came before Q?
4x106n.jpg

It's nice to know you guys know your alphabet, it comes in handy when you get pulled over for driving drunk, or if you live in Portland driving with needles in your arm while chewing on magic mushrooms.

Last edited:
Your meme exposed your party's abuse of power and fascist tendancies, because twitter in a fair and balanced society would have had to censor that post snd you exposed that they only need to do so to silence opposition and to create a false concern to further abuse tbeir power and subvert the opposing party.
4x34v3.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back