Political Cartoon

1649686249447.png

Christianity.
Really quote me a line from Christian Scripture that say that.
Mean while lets mention muslims
Islam Does Not Mean Peace Islam only means peace to Muslims who blindly submit. To Christians Islam means war, persecution and death. The Qur'an says: "Fight and slay the pagans [Christians] wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush" (Surah 9:5) "

you were talking about what religions hate gays and islam is the only one I know of,,
why did you leave them out of your examples??
You said “I've never heard of a religion that made you hate anyone,, could you be more specific??”
A RELIGION. Thats what you said. A religion is one religion. I gave an example of A religion. Now you’re whining because I didn’t mention a religion that you wanted me to mention. I don’t know shit about Islam and I don’t much care about Islam.

You said “I've never heard of a religion that made you hate anyone,, could you be more specific??”
A RELIGION. Thats what you said. A religion is one religion. I gave an example of A religion. Now you’re whining because I didn’t mention a religion that you wanted me to mention. I don’t know shit about Islam and I don’t much care about Islam.
the one you mentioned doesnt teach to hate gays while the one I did does and goes further by killing them in public,,

You never showed any proof that Christianity teaches hate, just asking you to back up your statement

Forum List

Back