Political Cartoon

291be43fad30237f.jpg

“I hope you caught the Volodymyr Zelenskyy interview on 60 Minutes last night. I wanted to write this up last week, but I got sidetracked when I came down with the creeping crud, and put it off. After seeing that segment last night, it re-inspired me.
Think about your personal definition of heroism. We can agree to disagree on the minutiae, but I think most folks will agree that it centers on courage and leadership. Then think about how long it’s been since we’ve seen THIS …
See more
May be an image of 3 people and indoor

“I hope you caught the Volodymyr Zelenskyy interview on 60 Minutes last night. I wanted to write this up last week, but I got sidetracked when I came down with the creeping crud, and put it off. After seeing that segment last night, it re-inspired me.
Think about your personal definition of heroism. We can agree to disagree on the minutiae, but I think most folks will agree that it centers on courage and leadership. Then think about how long it’s been since we’ve seen THIS …
See more
May be an image of 3 people and indoor

Zelensky most definitely is NOT a hero.
He is making millions off the death and destruction he deliberately caused.
No one could possibly believe that Russia was not going to invade after the Ukraine stole billions in oil, violated treaties, tried to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, and deliberately cut off negotiations.

Forum List

Back