Political Cartoon

1661879429863.png

FACT CHECK: FACT nobody stole anything,
your news source sensationalized method of getting dupes to tune in used the words " Maybe" and "Perhaps" Nuclear documents, something that is unlikely because those are taken back at the end of a briefing, not filed and kept.
Lastly it wasn't a reality TV star that boxed and moved documents, it's the Gov'ts
General Services Administration - GSA.
For your news source to say Nuclear Documents were taken and moved and stashed, that news source would have had to break the law, and you'd be accusing the GSA of wrong doing if it was beyond what a president can archive.
So now who's the clown:
Your news source (hence Steltzer was fired) and you the viewer for parroting the false info.
View attachment 686834
Reality doesn't matter. The people who post these memes simply grab them from their favorite hate site and don't even bother to read them. That's why there are so many duplicates from the same posters. They apparently think they're making important points, or something.

It does make you question the sanity of someone who will devote the amount of time necessary to do meme dumps like these. I guess their marching orders are really compelling.

Reality doesn't matter. The people who post these memes simply grab them from their favorite hate site and don't even bother to read them. That's why there are so many duplicates from the same posters. They apparently think they're making important points, or something.

It does make you question the sanity of someone who will devote the amount of time necessary to do meme dumps like these. I guess their marching orders are really compelling.
It's usually done by them to bury something embarassing and problematic by flooding the forum, but in my case I did it to prove a point that the people who use certain tactics in fake news don't like their own mirror reflection, and anything they don't like about "the pushback" and say about it, is actually a commentary about their own fascist bullying.
But seriously, they just hired Chris Cuomo and that other Chris guy that annoying Dem operative has a show too. It's like full throttle Dem operation on News Nation, and Cuomo had the nerve to say he'll try to be fair and balanced, that's like Jerry Nadler saying he'll try to keep his pants mid belly button and not pulled up to his double D breasts.

Forum List

Back