Political Cartoon

tumblr_pho7tl0uVJ1trr8jn_540.jpg

I have noticed that Trumpbot's senses of humour tend to be base and visual.

I am no big fan of Sanders, but this is an example of that.

It's simple, grade school humor.

I guess that is because so many Trumpbots are not educated...they tend to like simplistic humor.

My signature describes you perfectly.

Don't you have a jar of flies with which to occupy yourself by pulling off their wings?

I guess that is because so many Trumpbots are not educated...they tend to like simplistic humor.

Don't you have a jar of flies with which to occupy yourself by pulling off their wings?

Lol...you just made my point for me. Unintelligent people make unintelligent/simplistic humor.

Thank you.

But I guess being that you lack intelligence, you would not even understand more intelligent humor anyway. So be it.

We are done here. I try not to waste my time on people of inferior intellect and honor.

Have a nice day.

Lol...you just made my point for me. Unintelligent people make unintelligent/simplistic humor.

Thank you.

We are done here. I try not to waste my time on people of inferior intellect and honor.

Have a nice day.

^^^ Sour little person whose only amusement appears to be grousing about other people's political cartoons. That's some life ^^^

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

^^^ Sour little person whose only amusement appears to be grousing about other people's political cartoons. That's some life ^^^

Lol...I tell the guy 'we are done here' (which means I will not read his further replies - and I did not read this one)...and he makes a reply anyway.

I pity you people. It must be a drag to know you will never be intelligent and will never be able to compete with those more naturally gifted then yourselves in the IQ department.
But being stupid is okay, provided you make up for that with other traits. But you Trumpbots don't even do that.

Trumpbots....uneducated, unintelligent, dishonorable, xenophobic, weak, un-American acting, almost completely useless hicks.

Anyway...enough of derailing this fine thread.

Ta ta.

Forum List

Back