Political Cartoon

326373366_712888133546246_7630037463215438129_n.jpg

I have never "blocked" any poster on any forum...until I blocked Lakhota. His never ending flooding of this thread was ruining the fun. I like to see thought provoking memes, but the pages of pointless memes, that he posts, were simply too tedious. How ironic it is that he is so very intent to ruin the fun that I will no longer view any of his messages.
I believe he/she is getting paid to do it. Why else would anyone devote endless hours to post after post, waiting 30 seconds between each one, over and over and over again, for hours every single day? I mean, we're talking serious obsession territory here. I don't believe he/she even knows what they're posting any more, just trusting the source to be a reliable source of hate directed at the right people.

Why is a person charged for two murders if a pregnant women killed.
We applaud a woman who kills her baby before he/she is born because she's "not ready" to be a mother. We put her in prison if she kills her newborn because she realizes she's "not ready" to be a mother.

We say we're putting woman in slavery if we insist she feed and protect the life within her. We also say she's a murderer if she refuses to feed and protect that life after it's born.

Forum List

Back