Political Cartoon

359470654_691652799732964_6534742706430304041_n.jpg
May I ask some questions?

- If those Indians are natives, didn´t they migrate to America but someday came into existence independently from the rest of humankind?

- Were those Indians peaceful and did they never scalp and mince each other?

- Didn´t some Indians use drugs in peace pipes to make Europeans sign unfavorable contracts and thus contribute to a hateful environment?

- Do you want to dissolve your country and reinstate the tribes´ territories as shown on your map?

- If those Indians are natives, didn´t they migrate to America but someday came into existence independently from the rest of humankind?

- Were those Indians peaceful and did they never scalp and mince each other?

- Didn´t some Indians use drugs in peace pipes to make Europeans sign unfavorable contracts and thus contribute to a hateful environment?

- Do you want to dissolve your country and reinstate the tribes´ territories as shown on your map?
You're asking intelligent questions of a mentally challenged troll. Good luck.

- Did some adult use the girl to promote his/her far fetched assertion this girl would never come up with on her own?

- If the heart is for real, why is there an ugly sign in my way?

- Is it normal that the whole area is empty except for the girl?

- Why are all the flags at half mast?

- If the assertion is true, why does the girl look happy? I would be angry.

- Did some adult use the girl to promote his/her far fetched assertion this girl would never come up with on her own?

- If the heart is for real, why is there an ugly sign in my way?

- Is it normal that the whole area is empty except for the girl?

- Why are all the flags at half mast?

- If the assertion is true, why does the girl look happy? I would be angry.
All interesting question, but you missed the point of the sign entirely. It's an indictment of the direction America has gone and is going.

All interesting question, but you missed the point of the sign entirely. It's an indictment of the direction America has gone and is going.
I know there are some crazy things going on under the flag of "wokeness" but are pedophiles that molest or rape children really protected from - law enforcement?
I thought that child rapists have to inform their neighborhood about their conviction, that their houses can be labeled by authorities and that there are official websites that feature convicted sex offenders with photos, names and locations?

Forum List

Back