Political Cartoon

7u3l4v.jpg

BREAKING: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez destroys far-right Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito after he goes full fascist and announces his belief that Congress has "no authority" to regulate the court, meaning that he thinks the justices are America's dictators.

This one starts off disturbing and turns hilarious after AOC gets her punches in...

Angry that Democrats are pushing to institute an ethics standard for Supreme Court justices, Alito gave an interview in which he flaunted his lawlessness.

"I know this is a controversial view, but I’m willing to say it," said Alito without shame. "No provision in the Constitution gives them the authority to regulate the Supreme Court — period."

It absolutely must be noted that Alito's own corruption has been completely exposed by now. We know for a fact that he accepted at least one luxury fishing trip from a Republican billionaire who brought cases before the court. He is bought and paid for.

AOC, never one to shy from a fight with the fascists who have taken over the Republican Party, pounced immediately.
"What a surprise, guy who is supposed to enforce checks and balances thinks checks shouldn’t apply to him. Too bad!," said Ocasio-Cortez.

"Corruption and abuse of power must be stopped, no matter the source. In fact, the court should be *most* subject to scrutiny, bc it is unelected & life appointed," she added.

Soon after AOC, followed up with a brutally hilarious jab.

"Alito’s next opinion piece in the WSJ is about to be 'I am a little king, actually. The Constitution doesn’t explicitly say I’m not,' she said.

She added that the opinion would be "boosted by some billionaire who secretly thinks voting rights should only belong to landed gentry."

Well said AOC. These justices cannot be allowed to rule over us. We fought a Revolutionary War to rid ourselves of monarchs.

May be an image of 2 people and text

Forum List

Back