Political Cartoon

download.jpg

Last edited:
Calling you out for your cowardice is not an "obsession."
Get a grip. Try being honest for a change. Then you won't be such a raging Leftist.

I have been calling you out for only a day or two, since you threw down like a foolish high school boy, and I challenged your nonsense. You couldn't back it up so I pointed it out for all to see. Got it?

You have the temerity to call ME "little man" when I am almost certainly:
1. Better educated than you,
2. Have earned a great deal more money than you,
3. Am more accomplished and more athletic than you.

Get your facts straight in future posts and I won't have to point out your silliness, such as "Wah, wah, you use big fonts and make them bold! Hurts my feelings real bad."

As I said earlier, tell your bosses to eliminate the options to change font size and make fonts bold, so you won't whimper like a girlyman any more.
Goodness. I stand suitably humbled and in awe of your clearly superior arguments, technology and claims of superiority in all feats of human endeavor. I’ll leave you to pat yourself on the head and puff out your little chest :)

1694224357263.gif

Goodness. I stand suitably humbled and in awe of your clearly superior arguments, technology and claims of superiority in all feats of human endeavor. I’ll leave you to pat yourself on the head and puff out your little chest :)

View attachment 826865

"It ain't braggin' if you really done it." - Hall of Fame Pitcher Dizzy Dean

Since you said nothing to contradict me, it seems quite obvious that you haven't done so well financially, athletically, or in any other material sense. Suddenly you demonstrate modesty when earlier, you threw down like a boisterous bully full of himself.

I simply called you on it and you play little kitten games.

My book is on Amazon.com. Do you have one?
A medical doctor in Buffalo called my book "beyond incredible."

And you play kitten games.

I'm a licensed pilot, certified diver, expert snow skier, accomplished water skier, tennis player six days a week, with a new string design for rackets that has a patent pending. I am still married to the wife of my youth - not an easy accomplishment in this day and age, but perhaps the thing I am most proud of.

Go, fish. Now if you care to post your bona fides you are proudest of, by all means do so.

"It ain't braggin' if you really done it." - Hall of Fame Pitcher Dizzy Dean

Since you said nothing to contradict me, it seems quite obvious that you haven't done so well financially, athletically, or in any other material sense. Suddenly you demonstrate modesty when earlier, you threw down like a boisterous bully full of himself.

I simply called you on it and you play little kitten games.

My book is on Amazon.com. Do you have one?
A medical doctor in Buffalo called my book "beyond incredible."

And you play kitten games.

I'm a licensed pilot, certified diver, expert snow skier, accomplished water skier, tennis player six days a week, with a new string design for rackets that has a patent pending. I am still married to the wife of my youth - not an easy accomplishment in this day and age, but perhaps the thing I am most proud of.

Go, fish. Now if you care to post your bona fides you are proudest of, by all means do so.
And I bet you are also 6'3" 215 pounds!

Forum List

Back