Political Cartoon

BREAKING: Arnold Schwarzenegger hilariously exposes Donald Trump for absurdly claiming that he weighs just 215 pounds — and gets in some great jabs.
During an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel’s show, the movie star and former Republican governor was asked if he thinks it’s “possible” that Trump weighs 215.
“Yeah, as much as it’s possible that there is no climate change,” said Schwarzenegger. “And as much as it’s possible that we don’t need to really reduce pollution.”
“Look, we all know the way he is, and if it makes him feel good to, you know, tell everyone he weighs 215, I think everyone laughs about it because he does not look like he weighs 215,” he went on.
Arnold, an obvious expert on such issues given his long history of bodybuilding, estimated that Trump looks “a little bit more like maybe 315 or something.”
Honestly, is there anything Donald Trump won’t lie about?

May be an image of 2 people

1696378376258.png

BREAKING: Democrats gleefully throw Kevin McCarthy to the wolves by announcing that they will not save him from Matt Gaetz's efforts to remove him from the Speakership.
This is just TOO perfect.
Emerging from a closed-door meeting, House Democrats stated that they will vote to oust McCarthy, giving Gaetz's political coup attempt a far better chance of success.
"We are following our leader, and we are not saving Kevin McCarthy," said Representative Pramila Jayapal. Representative Zoe Lofgren echoed the sentiment.
Given that the House is held by a slim majority of Republicans, McCarthy now faces a difficult battle to maintain his margin of power. Without Democrats on his side, his task becomes exponentially harder.
"If five Republicans go with Democrats, then I’m out," admitted McCarthy.
"I cannot imagine a single Democrat that would be interested in keeping McCarthy as Speaker," said Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, who was herself a victim of McCarthy's partisan hackery when she was removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee for made up reasons.
"I know I’m gonna vote against him," said Congressman Adam Schiff, who was similarly sabotaged by McCarthy and blocked from the House Intelligence Committee.
"This is someone who voted to overturn the election. This is someone who reneged on the budget deal with the President," Schiff added. "This is someone who betrays his word on pretty much a daily basis. That’s not someone we have to trust to run one of the most important institutions in the country."
Representative Jared Golden, who is a "moderate" Democrat who has been known to vote with Republicans, said he will also vote to get rid of McCarthy.
"The GOP has control of the House, and it is their responsibility to pick their leaders. That decision has nothing to do with me or with any Democrat," said Golden. "But in the interest of answering inquiries to my office about whether or not I would support Kevin McCarthy: he’s not the leader I would choose — he doesn’t have the pulse of the people of Maine’s Second District. Absent any significantly meaningful benefit for Maine’s Second District, I see no reason to vote for him."
Disaster is brewing for Kevin McCarthy and Democrats are handling it perfectly. If he's removed, he'll be remembered as one of the weakest, least effective Speakers in American history.
McCarthy made his deal with the MAGA devil to get into power. Now, he's going to burn.

May be an image of 3 people and the Oval Office

BREAKING: Donald Trump is humiliated to his face by the judge overseeing today’s New York fraud trial as the judge destroys Trump’s claims that the judge has “dismissed 80 percent” of his case against him due to the statute of limitations.

The judge told Trump to his face that he ALREADY lost the case, — and then put him on notice that every use of a false financial statements in business starts the statute of limitations running again” — and that New York Attorney General Letitia James “is not suing” Trump “on the underlying transactions, but on the financial statements that referenced them, which occurred after 2014.”

The judge declared, “Every use of a false financial statements in business starts the statute of limitations running again. I understand that you strongly disagree with this and will appeal on those grounds… that’s what we have appeals for.”

Well played, Judge Engoron! Trump tried to tell reporters yesterday that Judge Engoron had thrown out most of his case — and Judge Engoron put him in his place today right to his face — and in front of the entire country.

May be an image of 8 people and the Oval Office

Forum List

Back