Political Cartoon

micelle and jill .jpg

BREAKING: Donald Trump suffers a devastating loss as a federal judge hands a sweeping victory to former Trump campaign aide Jessica Denson and voids the 2016 campaign's nondisclosure agreement for being overly restrictive — freeing an additional 422 employees to speak as well.

But it gets even worse for Trump.

Denson was also awarded $450,000 in legal fees to her defense team and a $25,000 incentive fee for representing the class action.

Now, Denson and the 422 former employees can speak about their 2016 experiences without fear of legal reprisal because the judge ruled the NDAs was too restrictive and as such "invalid and unenforceable."

Denson had previously accused the Trump campaign of sexual discrimination and personally won a lawsuit focused on her personal NDA before expanding to target the entire campaign.

Given how nakedly criminal and predatory the Trump campaign was and is, there's no telling what these hundreds of employees may now reveal...

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

BREAKING: Civil war erupts in the Republican Party again as MAGA lunatic Marjorie Taylor Greene launches a frothing attack on Republican Congresswoman Nancy Mace for her "disgusting attack" on Majority Leader Steve Scalise.
Let them fight!
It all started with Mace saying that she would not support Scalise for the Speakership because he "attended a white supremacist conference and compared himself to David Duke."
Mace's attack is well-founded but cynical. She doesn't care about morality really, since she's supporting Congressman Jim Jordan for the job, a monster who ignored rampant sexual abuse at Ohio State University. This is partisan intraparty bickering.
Greene lashed out over Mace's accurate characterization of Scalise's character.
"I’m supporting Jim Jordan for Speaker. I’m not supporting Scalise," said Greene. "I like Steve Scalise, and as I said, I want him to beat cancer, and he should be focused on that.”
"What I do think is an unfair and quite frankly disgusting attack is members of our conference using Democratic talking points, using the same lines of attack that Democrats use against every single Republican, every single election, every single day, in these halls of Congress to attack Steve," she went on.
Really getting worked up now, Greene went on to whine that you can "support who you want" but that Mace is "using Democrat BLM lines" to attack Scalise who is supported by "more than 100 of our own conference."
She complained that Mace is saying that "half" of the Republican conference "supports a white supremacist," an assessment that is objectively true despite what Greene says.
"I want a party that’s not always splintered into five factions. I want a party that’s a single fist so we can knock out the Democrats and save this country," concluded Greene.
Good luck with that.
The Republican Party is so fractured because it stands for nothing. It has no real principles other than a thirst for power and a desire to further enrich corporations. Of course these sociopaths are at each others' throats.

May be an image of 2 people

Forum List

Back