Political Cartoon

1697842947685.png

BREAKING: Donald Trump's horrible week ends with a bang as Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron threatens him with jail time for his "blatant violation" of a gag order imposed in the $250 million New York fraud trial.

"Incendiary untruths can and have led to serious physical harm," said the judge, before asking Trump's shady lawyer to explain why he should not be punished or imprisoned.

Trump's attorney apologized on the ex-president's behalf and unconvincingly insisted that the violation was not intentional.
The violation itself was completely blatant. Engoron imposed the gag order originally after Trump blasted out a Truth Social post attacking his law clerk. He also ordered the post deleted.

Rather than delete it though, Trump left it up on his website donaldjtrump.com for over two weeks. Its continued — and illegal — survival was flagged by MeidasTouch and was eventually removed.

"Last night I learned the offending post was never removed from a website," said Judge Engoron.

"This is a blatant violation of the gag order. I made it clear failure to comply will result in serious sanctions," he went on. "It remained on the Donald J. Trump campaign site and in fact it has been on there for the past 17 days, [and] it was removed late last night after an email from this court."

Engoron said that he would take Trump's attorney's remarks “under advisement" but said that Trump “is still responsible for what appears on the site."

"I want to make clear that Mr. Trump is responsible for the large machine, even if it is a large machine," he said.

What do you think should be done?

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

BREAKING: MAGA Congresswoman Lauren Boebert gets brutal news as top Hollywood luminaries line up en masse to support her Democratic challenger Adam Frisch — who was already crushing her in fundraising.

According to newly released Federal Elections Commission records, beloved figures like Barbra Streisand, Jackson Browne, Paul William, Ryan Reynolds, and producer Gale Anne Hurd contributed to Frisch's campaign, which topped a staggering $3.4 million last quarter.

To put Frisch's fundraising in full context, he raised more than three times as much money as Boebet last quarter.

This is particularly bad for Boebert since she barely defeated Frisch last election and is now battling a full-blown scandal after she was caught engaging in public sexual misconduct at a Beetlejuice musical.

In other words, the gun nut Congressman is in deep, deep trouble.

May be an image of 3 people

Here are the forbidden terms and their now-mandatory replacements, per the order.
  • a. Rather than “pregnant people” or “pregnant person,” use “pregnant women” or “pregnant mom.”
  • b. Rather than “chestfeeding,” use “breastfeeding.”
  • c. Rather than “body fed” or “person fed,” use “breast fed.”
  • d. Rather than “human milk,” use “breast milk.”
  • e. Rather than “birthing person,” use “birth mom.”
  • f. Rather than “laboring person,” use “birth mom.”
  • g. Rather than “menstruating person” or “menstruating people,” use “woman” or “women.”
  • h. Rather than “birth-giver,” use “woman.”
  • i. Rather than “womxn” or “womyn,” use “woman.”

OMG, she's even crazier than her daddy.

If you see any of what she is doing or saying as being "crazy", otherwise in what she and her fellow women are correcting and appropriately so, then you are one CRAZY person straight out of Hell itself. That's right, you are the one that is crazy, and also any of your demonic followers that think in the same ways that you do here.

Tell me ole boy, what brought you to a place in your life that made you think that anything that she and her fellow women are saying is somehow wrong ? Wait don't worry about answering, because if you think that Sara Huckabee is CRAZY, then I definitely don't want to hear your explanation of what made you think that way.

The party is riddled with sell outs, so I hope that they have their flame proof underwear on, because Satan's boot up their ace is going to be hot, hot, hot.

What is a man that gains the whole world, yet loses his own soul or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul ?

Best awaken before it's too late ole wretched man, yes before it's too late.

Forum List

Back