Political Cartoon

xlarge

BREAKING: Donald Trump's historic testimony devolves into an utter disaster as Judge Arthur Engoron repeatedly trashes him for his nonstop bad behavior — and Trump completely falls apart.

This is a complete mess and it's GLORIOUS.

True to pathetic form, the disgraced ex-president started off by whining that the New York attorney general and U.S. attorneys are "all haters."

As he always does, Trump then went on to ramble ceaselessly and senselessly while responding to straightforward questions so that the judge had to call him out for it.

"Some of your answers have not been in response to the question. I would like to move this along," said Engoron.

Trump went on to whine even more, claiming that Judge Engoron will inevitably "rule against me because he will always rule against me."

"You can attack me all you want, but just answer the question," said Engoron.

Trump attacked the entire court as well, taking issue with Judge Engoron's fraud ruling that came before the trial began.

"He called me a fraud and he didn’t know anything about me," said Trump.

“Read my opinion perhaps or for the first time,” the judge responded.

"I think it’s fraudulent, the decision. The fraud is on the court, not on me," said Trump.

Trump's remarks then went so far off the map that Engoron had to address his attorneys directly—
"This is not a political rally," he said. "Maybe you need to have a talk with him right now."

"In addition to the answers being non responsive, they're repetitive. We don't have time to waste. We have one day with this witness," the judge added."

Things then devolved even further...

"I beseech you to control him if you can," the judge said to Trump's attorneys at one point. "If you can't, I will. I will I excuse him and draw every negative inference that I can."

Enough is enough. Donald Trump clearly does not respect our legal system and thinks that he is above the law. It's time for the judge to slap him with every punishment in the book.

May be an image of 1 person and the Oval Office

Forum List

Back