Political Cartoon

1699502564283.png

BREAKING: Democratic Congressman Eric Swalwell absolutely destroys MAGA cretin Representative Jim Jordan during a Congressional hearing — and exposes his rank antisemitism and social media activity.

Jordan is scrambling to do serious damage control after this...

"So what I'm concerned about is that we have antisemitic posts coming from [the House Judiciary Committee] and last October the chairman tweeted out on October 6th 'Kanye. Elon. Trump," began Swalwell.

Swalwell pointed out the string of virulently antisemitic remarks that MAGA rapper Kanye West has made in the past and condemned the Republican Party for gleefully associating itself with him.

"I, the chairman at the time Chairman Nadler, many people in the Jewish community asked the chairman, Chairman Jordan, to take this down and it wasn't just members of Congress," Swalwell went on. "It was nonpartisan Jewish organizations who said Kanye West is antisemitic, I don't know what you're doing but please do not give him a platform by leaving this tweet up."

"It stayed up for months!" added Swalwell. "Defiantly, the chairman kept this tweet up.

"So, Mr. Chairman I want to be just today your accountability partner, your online accountability partner, and just go through your social media because if we're going to have a hearing about antisemitism we can't allow a tweet like this to be posted on our side or your side," he said.

"In 2019, Chairman Jordan also tweeted @TomSteyer and used the dollar sign for 'Steyer' to spell his name," said Swalwell. "Again, known Jewish philanthropist playing into what Ms. Burdett mentioned earlier, tropes about Jewish people and money."

"So this committee should have a conversation and a hearing about antisemitism but I would first insist that the chairman— I don't know why he put this tweet up," he said. "Either he believes it, which I hope is not the case, or he just wanted to own the libs. And if that's what you're doing, you're hurting a lot of people by keeping that tweet up for so long especially knowing what it represents."

"And if we're talking about being your online accountability partner chairman, you still have a subpoena in your inbox that is about five hundred days old," he added in conclusion.

Wow. This is the kind of fiery rhetoric we need more of from Democrats. Republicans are a fascist party in free fall and we need to call them out for all of their bigotries and misdeeds.

Bravo Congressman Swalwell!

May be an image of 2 people

Forum List

Back