Political Cartoon

85hbef.jpg

BREAKING: President Biden totally destroys hack Fox News reporter Peter Doocy for trying to nail him with a gotcha question and unleashes cold hard facts on him.

This is EXACTLY how you combat Fox's avalanche of lies....

"President Biden, why do you think it is in this election season that voters—" began Doocy.

"Why do you think it is I always take your questions?" interjected Biden playfully, putting his hand on Doocy's shoulder.

"It's a good one, I've got two good ones," responded a slightly flustered Doocy. "Why do you think it is that people should be more concerned about abortion access than your age?"

"I don't think it's a comparable comparison," Biden responded to the inane, loaded question.

"Why do you think it is that you're trailing Trump in all these swings state polls?" asked Doocy.

"Because you don't read the polls!" said Biden. "There are ten polls. Eight of them I'm beating him in those states. Eight of them. You guys only do two. CNN and New York Times. Check it out. Check it out!"

"We'll get you a copy of all of those polls," Biden added.

This is exactly how you deal with Fox News and its relentless propaganda. Their lies never stand up in the face of scrutiny. Call them out and move on.

May be an image of 2 people, the Oval Office and text that says 'MOMENTS AGO FOX NEWS channe BREAKING NEWS BIDEN REACTS TO BAD POLL'

Forum List

Back