Political Cartoon

When Palestinian protesters pretend to be Rabbis, and FBI pretend to be Jan 6th maga protesters, and Dem operatives pretend to be white nationalists on Gab, and Iranian and Hezbollah propagandist pretend to be Anti Zionist Rabbis online spreading anti Israel propaganda, and Russian & CCP hackers pretend to be Americans trolling forums, it be like this:
9727c24e48813be0.gif

When Palestinian protesters pretend to be Rabbis, and FBI pretend to be Jan 6th maga protesters, and Dem operatives pretend to be white nationalists on Gab, and Iranian and Hezbollah propagandist pretend to be Anti Zionist Rabbis online spreading anti Israel propaganda, and Russian & CCP hackers pretend to be Americans trolling forums, it be like this:
View attachment 860548
Yep, and then you got CNN anchors or these so called journalists now masquerading as being fair and impartial, but in reality they are just brainwashed woke propagandist for Hamas because they are pathetically weak leftist who have been indoctrinated on American soil.

I said early on in the war, that Israel best be real careful with the American media, and it best read between every line that the media speaks, and this is from experience watching what it did to Trump...... Israel needs to watch it's back, and secure it's war plans going forward. Total media black out in some cases is needed, otherwise if it wants to limit the danger to it's forces.

The American leftist leaned media has a terrible track record of undermining those it doesn't think fits it's biases or might compromise it's agenda's.

I was right.......

Actuallu I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with abortions, and neither do the other blocks the Banana republicans are maintaining like Paul's block on state department appointees and what's his name's block on ambassadors.

It's all a part of the plan to turn the US into a fascist dictatorship if they win the next election. They are keeping all these positions open so they can immediately appoint loyalists.

Yep, and then you got CNN anchors or these so called journalists now masquerading as being fair and impartial, but in reality they are just brainwashed woke propagandist for Hamas because they are pathetically weak leftist who have been indoctrinated on American soil.

I said early on in the war, that Israel best be real careful with the American media, and it best read between every line that the media speaks, and this is from experience watching what it did to Trump...... Israel needs to watch it's back, and secure it's war plans going forward. Total media black out in some cases is needed, otherwise if it wants to limit the danger to it's forces.

The American leftist leaned media has a terrible track record of undermining those it doesn't think fits it's biases or might compromise it's agenda's.

I was right.......

Yeah I noticed them giving way to much info a lot, thinking the same thing, but they even do that to our forces for the story without thinking or maybe even caring.

Forum List

Back