Political Cartoon

1700605835005.png

BREAKING: Former Trump administration officials sound the alarm ahead of 2024 and voice their total shock that ANYONE still supports him at this point.

These are the people that know exactly how bad things will get if Trump wins again...

According to a new report in The Washington Post, numerous officials who worked in the Trump White House are totally convinced that he should never hold public office again.

Reporter Josh Dawsey revealed that these individuals have a long list of reasons for opposing a second Trump term including the "91 criminal charges against him, his attempts to overturn the 2020 election, his false claims of election fraud, his incendiary rhetoric in office, his desire to weaponize the Justice Department, his chaotic management style, his likely personnel choices in a second term, and his affinity for dictators."

General John Kelly — who served as Trump's Security and White House chief of staff — is convinced that allowing the serial criminal back into the White House would be an unmitigated disaster for the country.

"What’s going on in the country that a single person thinks this guy would still be a good president when he’s said the things he’s said and done the things he’s done?" said Kelly.

"It’s beyond my comprehension he has the support he has. I came out and told people the awful things he said about wounded soldiers, and it didn’t have half a day’s bounce," he went on.

"You had his Attorney General Bill Barr come out, and not a half a day’s bounce," he added. "If anything, his numbers go up. It might even move the needle in the wrong direction. I think we’re in a dangerous zone in our country."

Somehow, a large portion of this country has convinced themselves that the worst president in American history deserves another shot at the job. Given his increasingly fascist rhetoric, there's a very good chance that if Trump takes power again he will never relinquish it.

It is your patriotic duty to stop him and save our democracy.

Vote blue. Save America.

May be an image of 1 person

Like lounging on a Delaware beach during the aftermath of the Hawaii disaster?

But....but.....President Joe did write those Hawaiians checks for $700. That 700 smackers could buy lots of paper towels, or be used for a down payment on funeral expenses for a loved one.

Or they could just sit on a beach in Maui and sip Mai Tai cocktails and imagine they were hanging out with President Joe. I know they'd love to hang out with President Joe on a Delaware beach, seeing how most of them voted for him.

Forum List

Back