Political Cartoon

1701734108652.png

Was listening to a channel today on the radio, and sadly it was a left leaning big time channel, but it was the only channel I could get at the time, otherwise that was coming in clear. I listened for as long as I could stand it, and when I turned it off it was like a demon left my presence. Some sick stuff.

The thing I noticed is that the format and language used, was done as if it was so professional, so informative, so current, otherwise so manipulative in that sense.. I couldn't help but think that for the poor young leftist listening, well they'd think that they had done found their promise land or something.

Wake up America.

I listened to Air America many years ago, when one of the hosts was Gloria Alred, the "feminist" (sick) attorney in Los Angeles. It was precious. I taped our tete a tete.
"Gloria, why don't you feminists stand up and defend Jack Kevorkian, who is assisting senior citizens in the fullness of their lives and minds, to end their pain and suffering with medicinal suicide? That's a real CHOICE."

Gloria: "We'll be right back after this commercial (giving me time to think how to respond to this impossible gotcha.)"

Commercial break

Gloria: "I would agree to defend assisted suicide under three conditions.
1. It has to be free. No charging the patients.
2. There has to be a second opinion on the patient's condition, and
3. There has to be a waiting period of two weeks or more before the suicide (choice)."

Me again: "Then wouldn't you agree to the same conditions for abortions?"

Gloria: "Oh NOOOO. Next caller. Click." Hung up on me.

Forum List

Back