Political Cartoon

That was a lot of bull shite words strung together to say nothing, so it wouldn't ever bring your curiosity level up to the slightess serious degree, otherwise if it was found out that Hunter was engaging in some sick twisted bull shite ? Hey words are one thing, but photos or videos are another if they aren't tampered with in nefarious ways.

I hope they were tampered with, and that such a thing wasn't true because of such tampering.
Did you tamper with the photos?

Don't be stupid dipshite... You wish, but you won't get your wish on this one, because I'm not tech savvy when it comes to using tech in such a way. Now stop with your desperate deflections, because you are truly making yourself look like a dumb ace now.

Doesn't take a great deal of effort.

Don't be stupid dipshite... You wish, but you won't get your wish on this one, because I'm not tech savvy when it comes to using tech in such a way. Now stop with your desperate deflections, because you are truly making yourself look like a dumb ace now.
You are deflecting from being the one distributing this photoshopped filth.

You are deflecting from being the one distributing this photoshopped filth.
Alright everybody, now take a look at this idiot poster being so desperate that he's now trying to accuse a poster of something the accused has absolutely no knowledge of doing, and even more hilarious the accuser has no evidence or proof of such a thing in the slightest, and worse the accuser is possibly trying to protect a possible twisted individual in the process while doing so.

I think we have some super sick people on this site, and that's a shame really, but they can't help but reveal themselves in situations like this. Don't go no farther with your lies or you'll be reported.

Wonder if they are real ? Hope not.

They are real. I know someone who has seen the originals and shared facsimiles of them with me about four years ago. I have no reason to believe anyone has photo edited the ones we see here today.

Stupid leftist vermin are saying they are photo edited.

They are real. I know someone who has seen the originals and shared facsimiles of them with me about four years ago. I have no reason to believe anyone has photo edited the ones we see here today.

Stupid leftist vermin are saying they are photo edited.

Wonder why they haven't been acted on ? People have got to be decent enough to bring that before a judge one would think.

1703019634551.png

Forum List

Back