Political Cartoon

9f58274fc8f53f1f.jpeg

And many of them have not hit the bottom yet.

Not curious at all eh ? What does that say about you ? Is it that you won't believe anything, even if it dulls your senses while you hold your nose for political purposes, otherwise if it is real ?
First of all your 'fake news' rating is fucking stupid. An opinion is not news. No, I am not curious about the stupid shit you say. I couldn't care less about Hunter or anything you jagaloons have to say about him. The fact of the matter is you morons would say the exact same thing about any Democrat president. What does it say about you when all you do is troll this thread with stupid fucking remarks. Get a life dumbass.

First of all your 'fake news' rating is fucking stupid. An opinion is not news. No, I am not curious about the stupid shit you say. I couldn't care less about Hunter or anything you jagaloons have to say about him. The fact of the matter is you morons would say the exact same thing about any Democrat president. What does it say about you when all you do is troll this thread with stupid fucking remarks. Get a life dumbass.
That was a lot of bull shite words strung together to say nothing, so it wouldn't ever bring your curiosity level up to the slightess serious degree, otherwise if it was found out that Hunter was engaging in some sick twisted bull shite ? Hey words are one thing, but photos or videos are another if they aren't tampered with in nefarious ways.

I hope they were tampered with, and that such a thing wasn't true because of such tampering.

That was a lot of bull shite words strung together to say nothing, so it wouldn't ever bring your curiosity level up to the slightess serious degree, otherwise if it was found out that Hunter was engaging in some sick twisted bull shite ? Hey words are one thing, but photos or videos are another if they aren't tampered with in nefarious ways.

I hope they were tampered with, and that such a thing wasn't true because of such tampering.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ What they do best.

Forum List

Back