Political Cartoon

biden 5yr old.jpg

BREAKING: President Biden brings down the roof with his first speech of the 2024 election year, hammering Donald Trump and MAGA with the fiery fury of a man on the right side of history.

This is the kind of heroic salvo that ends up in the text books...

The president gave the show-stopping speech near Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, and marked the third anniversary of Trump's Capitol insurrection.

Proving immediately that he is a better man and leader in every way, Biden said: "I’ll say what Donald Trump won’t. Political violence is never acceptable in the United States."

This is not the kind of thing that someone running for American president should even have to say, but given what we saw on January 6th it's a necessity.

But those weren't even the harshest words that Biden had to share about his insurrectionist opponent. During one particularly powerful segment, he ripped into Trump's blatant fascism.

"He calls those who oppose him vermin," said Biden. "He talks about the blood of America as being poisoned, echoing the same exact language used in Nazi Germany. He proudly posts on social media the words that best describe his 2024 campaign: 'Revenge,' 'power,' and 'dictatorship.' There's no confusion about who Trump is, what he intends to do."

"All out war is what Trump wants," said Biden. "And that's why he doesn't understand the most fundamental truth about this country. Unlike other nations on Earth, America is not built on ethnicity, religion, geography..."

"We're the only nation in the history of the world built on an idea," Biden went on. "Not hyperbole, built on an idea. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men and women are created equally. It's an idea declared in the Declaration, created in a way that we view everybody as equal and should be treated equal throughout their lives."

"We've never fully lived up to that," said Biden. "We have a long way to go but we've never walked away from the idea. We've never walked away from it before. I promise you I will not let Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans force us to walk away now."

The crowd erupted in applause.

May be an image of 1 person, the Oval Office and text
The picture of a deranged man.. Thanks

Forum List

Back