Political Cartoon

2bfdb6b0dc5acb25.jpg

(1) Politics aside, we should respect the views of pro-life advocates.

(2) Although I personally think that family planning and abortion are necessary for the planet, I can appreciate the sincerity of pro-life people. They find it horrific that a fetus would be denied the right to be born.

(3) Personally, I agree with some prominent people who have opined that NOT being born is a true blessing. Why would anyone choose to spend a few years on earth having to deal with those dreadful creatures called "human beings"?

(4) On the other hand, it is true that pro-life advocates should be willing to financially support those babies saved from an abortion.

(1) Politics aside, we should respect the views of pro-life advocates.

(2) Although I personally think that family planning and abortion are necessary for the planet, I can appreciate the sincerity of pro-life people. They find it horrific that a fetus would be denied the right to be born.

(3) Personally, I agree with some prominent people who have opined that NOT being born is a true blessing. Why would anyone choose to spend a few years on earth having to deal with those dreadful creatures called "human beings"?

(4) On the other hand, it is true that pro-life advocates should be willing to financially support those babies saved from an abortion.
^^^ From a "human being" that wasn't aborted. ^^^

Forum List

Back