Political Cartoon

fani pathetic ape.jpg

BREAKING: MAGA Senator Thom Tillis breaks ranks from the Republicans and slams his party's plan to sabotage the border to hurt Biden and help Trump as "immoral."

This is the last thing that Trump needs right now but Tillis refuses to remain silent...

This week, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell made the shocking confession that the bipartisan immigration bill is likely dead because Republicans don't want to "undermine" Trump and he plans to build his 2024 campaign around immigration.

Tillis — who is broadly speaking a far-right monster like so many in his party — has decided that such blatantly corrupt politicking has to be called out.

"I didn’t come here to have the president as a boss or a candidate as a boss. I came here to pass good, solid policy," said Tillis. "It is immoral for me to think you looked the other way because you think this is the linchpin for President Trump to win."

He is, of course, absolutely correct. He is also delusional if he thinks that something like "morality" matters at all to the modern Republican Party.

Trump and his minions will sabotage America time and time again if they think doing so will extract some kind of political advantage for themselves.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

Forum List

Back