Political Cartoon

ada0c1d0fe7c7420.jpg

Oh, really. Mine has gone from 129 a month to 130 a month. Well below the cost of living. And I have an expensive to insure muscle car. If your insurance has gone up, it's because either you are a dangerous driver or you are just stupid.
Nope just the opposite, I don't drink and rarely use the car, so you have egg on your face. WE ARE ALL PAYING FOR THE CAR THEFTS AND DAMAGES AROUND THE COUNTRY and the uninsured.

The Fascist Right wants to kill innocent Men, Women and Children in Gaza. Netanyahu is war criminal and is committing genocide in Gaza. Go fuck yourself.
nope, the US and Israel are the few who target Military and announce it sometimes to clear innocents, the people you argue on their behalf do the opposite, suprise attack innocents not military. You as I stated are a terrorist sympathizer, you are their problem not theur solution, because you protect their real occupiers (Iran and Syria) and promote their propaganda. You are on the wrong side of every single SIMPLE issue, sort of like Biden according to Dems own political analysts and former presidents advisors.

Military and announce it sometimes to clear innocents, the people you argue on their behalf do the opposite, suprise attack innocents not military. You as I stated are a terrorist sympathizer, you are their problem not theur solution, because you protect their real occupiers (Iran and Syria) and promote their propaganda. You are on the wrong side of every single SIMPLE issue, sort of like Biden according to Dems own political analysts and former presidents advisors.

Nope. You want to know the difference between a dead Palestinian Baby and a dead Palestinian Baby? None, they are both equally dead.

Dead is dead. Babies are babies. Hate =Hate. Grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back