Political Cartoon

62926e00f7338ee1.jpg

Unfortunately, facts “out shine” the “official narrative” that's been routinely foisted upon Americans by the public fool system; the mainstream media; and our corrupt government for many decades. I choose the truth over the official lies we've been told. King was a Communist; a plagiarizer; a womanizer; and a passive rabble-rouser. For decades, we've all witnessed “the character” of his people burning down cities and over-turning cop cars. They make up around 14% of the population yet commit more than 50% of the violent crimes. Sorry ... but I ain't buyin' the “official narrative” where MLK is concerned. I worship NO MAN, and especially one who embraced Marxist ideals.

xlarge

8e2eb33a01c476a1.png
You deflected that one quite well I would say, but did I ever say that the man was without flaw ? NOPE !!!

So let's go back to my actual response to your posted meme in content for which in my opinion promoted racism or is basically racist in jest, and upon revisiting let's look at my target word's in which reflect my sentiment regardless of what you think of the overall man.

Do you disagree with his words concerning character over race ? I don't, so it is that the Lord can use anyone regardless of the full content of their character, and this he does in order to convey a message concerning such things be it if one is chosen for the right place at the right time when the message is to be delivered or not.

King like all of us fought or fights with demon's, and this shall be the case until the end has come, and of course upon judgement day arriving.

Although not right in everything in life, king was definitely right on that one.

Where it's all going off the rails, is basically because of these Democrat's who are out to achieve the destruction of Christianity in order to achieve their wicked agenda's without pause, so please let's not help them to do just that.

Last edited:
MAGA lies. Go away.
The dam has busted, and Democrat lies are flooding the land only to be seen for what they are.

Uprooting, destructive, drowning, flooding, but not without finally drying up into the dust, and being easily blown away by the slightest of a breeze afterwards. Nothing last forever, and that goes for Democrat anarchy as well.

Well one's thing's for certain, and that is that you dummies sure don't know Jack squat about it either, in fact you are worse off because you don't even believe in God. Now go blow some more weed to ease your sorrows and miseries.

These forums removed all traces of my statement about how they'll call Biden to old lost and frail to arrest for his crimes against his country and against the people, however just as in religion where symbols survive the censorship and manipulation and errors, so too do our memes still survive to tell the story.
The Nostradamus of memes strikes again:
Remember this one mimicking the crazy mob boss in his pajamas routine
or the one about his stolen classified docs?
article-8198-1.jpg

775qkl.jpg

Forum List

Back