Political Cartoon

1710895815847.png

BREAKING: Donald Trump's former Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham goes right for his jugular by publicly announcing the properties that the government should seize to really infuriate him — assuming he fails to pay his court damages.

This is just too perfect...

"I think if it were to happen, 40 Wall Street is probably the one that he would, I mean, he would hate it," Grisham said on CNN. "But I think if [New York Attorney General Letitia James] tried to seize Mar-a-Lago or Bedminster or Trump Tower even — I mean, those are his babies."

"You’ve got the Sterling golf course in Virginia," she went on. "Any of the properties with golf courses, I think, would absolutely devastate him. It will be interesting to see what [Letitia James] goes for."

James may have to resort to this nuclear option given the fact that Trump's own attorneys are claiming that it is "impossible" for him to secure the $454 million bond due in his civil fraud case. If he can't produce the money, the state may proceed with seizing assets.

Now, James has been given a blueprint by Grisham to hit Trump right where it hurts. She should follow it.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

BREAKING: Donald Trump launches his most ludicrous lawsuit to date and sues ABC News after renowned host George Stephanopoulos states on air that he was found liable for rape.

And it gets even more ridiculous...

Trump's frivolous lawsuit accuses the anchor of having "falsely stated on several occasions that Plaintiff had been found liable by multiple juries for the rape of Ms. E. Jean Carroll."

Of course, the truth is that Trump was found liable by a jury for sexual assault, which is why he now has to pay $83.3. million in damages.

And while that defamation case failed to absolutely prove that Trump raped Carroll under New York Penal Law as she alleges, Judge Lewis Kaplan explicitly stated that it did "not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape.’"

In other words, Trump is a rapist, there are just some legal distinctions in the case that allowed him to slither off with a slightly tamer sounding label.

Crucially, it means that Stephanopoulos was not slandering Trump when he called him a rapist, he was correctly describing the man.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

Forum List

Back