Political Cartoon

xlarge

Since it's clear that Republicans don't care about disrespect of the flag,

Sure, as a Republican I don't care if fu(ks burn, stomp on or whatever to my flag. I more less care if someone flies it upside down.

When I was in The Mighty US of A Army now and again I had Flag duty. I had to lower or raise The Flag while the music played. I stood to at perfect attention and my Salute was snappy and also perfect. I folded My Flag correctly when that was my turn. I did NOT let my Flag touch the ground. That's MY respect for My Flag. When I see a fu(k disrespect My Flag I just go "azzhole." Back then it was just part of my job but these days, when I had the watch and look back on it I stood proud. Once, when I was at The Presidio of Monterey I participated in the folding of a Garison sized Flag. I got to do that. This is America, you fu(ks get to disrespect the Flag just as I get to respect it. Hanging The Flag upside down signals distress, in no way is it disrespect.

they can STFU forever when Colin Kaepernick or anyone else decides to kneel during the national anthem.

I say they are azzholes and I won't shut the fu(k up about it and there is nuttin you can do about me having my say. I also say there is nuttin I can do about them azzholes. Not would I want to as this is America.

insurrectionist

Oh look, you learned a word.

Sure, as a Republican I don't care if fu(ks burn, stomp on or whatever to my flag. I more less care if someone flies it upside down.

When I was in The Mighty US of A Army now and again I had Flag duty. I had to lower or raise The Flag while the music played. I stood to at perfect attention and my Salute was snappy and also perfect. I folded My Flag correctly when that was my turn. I did NOT let my Flag touch the ground. That's MY respect for My Flag. When I see a fu(k disrespect My Flag I just go "azzhole." Back then it was just part of my job but these days, when I had the watch and look back on it I stood proud. Once, when I was at The Presidio of Monterey I participated in the folding of a Garison sized Flag. I got to do that. This is America, you fu(ks get to disrespect the Flag just as I get to respect it. Hanging The Flag upside down signals distress, in no way is it disrespect.

I say they are azzholes and I won't shut the fu(k up about it and there is nuttin you can do about me having my say. I also say there is nuttin I can do about them azzholes. Not would I want to as this is America.

Oh look, you learned a word.
An upside down flag represents America in distress and under attack. Anyone who can't see that America is literally being dismantled by actual Communists is either blind or stupid!! Say what you want while you still have a 1st Amendment.

Forum List

Back