Political Job Wanted:Office/Executive/Administrative Assistant wants to write Tax/Health Care Reform

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
I am sick of the fighting over health care funding and taxes that prevents any changes from going through.

I would like to find or create a FULL TIME JOB with any state, federal or party official(s), where I can work on writing a policy for taxpayers to choose which programs to fund. As a Constitutionalist, I believe separation of funding is necessary to ensure equal protection of the laws from "discrimination by creed" for people and parties of all beliefs, so they don't abuse govt to impose on each other.

For example:
(A) Choice A would be for taxpayers who prefer to fund universal care instead of the death penalty, mass incarcerations, or detention for immigrants. This tax pool would fund conversion of such facilities into medical education and service programs, while creating jobs for inmates and immigrants instead of executions or deportation for violators willing to work to earn their amnesty or citizenship.

(B) Choice B would be for taxpayers who believe in free market health care, and would fund VA reforms to take care of Veterans first, Emergency and Elderly care second, and the general population after that. This would also create jobs for Veterans and employers who owe penalties for violations of labor or immigration laws, where restitution can be paid into developing Military bases and teaching hospitals along the border, as well as production factories to create legal jobs, reduce outsourcing, and boost the economy.

(C) Choice C would be for taxpayers who don't believe in going through govt at all, but prefer free choice in paying and providing for health care (such as through churches, nonprofit charities, schools, businesses, worker owned co-ops, or other means independent of govt but decided freely by the people and supporters participating voluntarily).

(D) Choice D would be for taxpayers who prefer to pay taxes through their states, and rely on state funded programs only.

(E) Choice E would be for taxpayers who prefer to pay taxes to their party, and rely on party platforms to support their benefits and representation in social programs instead of going through govt.

If anyone has any contacts with any party or govt official SERIOUS about tax reform, health care and prison reform, immigration and creating enough jobs to employ our vets, inmates and immigrant populations while reducing crime and burdens on taxpayers, please refer me to those offices. I am ready to start working NOW.

I am happy to launch fundraising campaigns to support a job working for any such leaders who are serious about writing, promoting and implementing reform policies that serve the national public interest, respecting all beliefs equally of our diverse populations without discriminating unfairly, by creating jobs for people of all parties to achieve common goals without imposing conflicts.

Thank you,
Emily Nghiem
www.ethics-commission.net
www.earnedamnesty.org
www.freedmenstown.com

Forum List

Back