Political Parties & Their Media Mouthpieces & Working Class Values

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
It's OK, we know. No need to spin or deny. Every single person on earth knows that Fox News is the mouthpiece of the republican party. Every single person on earth knows that MSNBC is the mouthpiece of the democratic party.

Just stop. Stop yourself before you even start. It's futile. Give it up.

That being said, I've noticed a slew of disgusting ads on MSNBC that show men snuggling, kissing or in obvious homosexual "married" relationships; even around children. So, I no longer watch the network.

You can call me a bigot. You can say anything you like. It's falling on deaf ears. But what I will do for you is to describe the feeling an average person gets when they view content like that. I see it and a wave of shock sets in, then immediately "wait, did I just see that? Did I just see two guys kissing in an ad on MSNBC? Then a visceral feeling of being punched in the stomach. Then a lingering feeling of being ill. Then...anger. Anger that they would be exposing children to this cult and grooming them on TV like pedophiles do when they want the kiddies to join in their behavior.

That's it. That's how the average person of the working class value system feels when they view that content. It goes without saying that the channel is immediately changed and avoided thereafter. Word to other advertisers on MSNBC...

To be fair, I get the same reaction on Fox News network when I see those ads of women saying "let's do fracking and mining of oil sands here in North America! It's great! It creates jobs! Teaching kids that "it's OK if your tapwater catches on fire and climate change continues to wreak havoc in increasingly dangerous storms and rising tides". It's the same exact physical chain-reaction of symptoms. And, the channel change.

Yeah, working class people want jobs, but not as whores. Gay wedding jobs? No thanks. Jobs fouling the aquifers feeding the rivers and streams near my home town? Yeah, not for me thanks. And that's how we vote too. Word to the wise...

And this conversation has nothing to do about race.

Last edited:
Seeing a commercial gives you a feeling like a punch to the stomach and being ill.

IMG_1375.GIF

It's OK, we know. No need to spin or deny. Every single person on earth knows that Fox News is the mouthpiece of the republican party. Every single person on earth knows that MSNBC is the mouthpiece of the democratic party.

That being said, I've noticed a slew of disgusting ads on MSNBC that show men snuggling, kissing or in obvious homosexual "married" relationships; even around children. So, I no longer watch the network.

You can call me a bigot. You can say anything you like. It's falling on deaf ears. But what I will do for you is to describe the feeling an average person gets when they view content like that. I see it and a wave of shock sets in, then immediately "wait, did I just see that? Did I just see two guys kissing in an ad on MSNBC? Then a visceral feeling of being punched in the stomach. Then a lingering feeling of being ill. Then...anger. Anger that they would be exposing children to this cult and grooming them on TV like pedophiles do when they want the kiddies to join in their behavior.

That's it. That's how the average person of the working class value system feels when they view that content. It goes without saying that the channel is immediately changed and avoided thereafter. Word to other advertisers on MSNBC...

To be fair, I get the same reaction on Fox News network when I see those ads of women saying "let's do fracking and mining of oil sands here in North America! It's great! It creates jobs! Teaching kids that "it's OK if your tapwater catches on fire and climate change continues to wreak havoc in increasingly dangerous storms and rising tides". It's the same exact physical chain-reaction of symptoms. And, the channel change.

Yeah, working class people want jobs, but not as whores. Gay wedding jobs? No thanks. Jobs fouling the rivers and streams near my home town? Yeah, not for me thanks. And that's how we vote too. Word to the wise...
I can't wait until they show one guy blowing his load in another fags mouth for Christmas dinner.

Yeah, working class people want jobs, but not as whores. Gay wedding jobs? No thanks. Jobs fouling the rivers and streams near my home town? Yeah, not for me thanks. And that's how we vote too. Word to the wise...
I can't wait until they show one guy blowing his load in another fags mouth for Christmas dinner.

Be sure to brush your teeth afterwards.

Mass media is first and foremost commercial. That means it's in it for the money plain and simple. To that end they will identify audiences to which they can sell ---- sports fans, gossip mongers, people looking for horror stories --- and political constituencies. The more the last-named are divided into warring camps by gadflies such as Lush Rimjob ---- the more emotion goes into those constituencies. And the more emotion there is, the more of a "hook" there is for advertisers. That gives Media something to latch onto for the purpose, back to the beginning, of making money. Nobody makes money on ideology --- they do make money on exploiting an ideology.

So mass media is in effect capitalizing on that division. They didn't start it (though they sure do nothing to end it --- it's their bread and butter). But it is the Eliminationists bent on creating these divisions that in turn create these "markets". THAT is the starting point.

Yep!

They're just playing to their crowds, further dividing viewers into their little echo chambers, adding to our divisions.

And then, ironically, reporting on those divisions.

Go figure.
Sweet moolah. $$$$

C'mon now...that won't be on TV until about five years from when the dems took control...er...um...oh, yeah, they got the big middle finger collectively this year from people with working class values! Nevermind The FCC is now in the hands of conservatives...or will be in a few weeks.

Now we'll just have a slew of commercials with slim young blond women telling us how we shouldn't worry about our tap water catching on fire; that "we need energy jobs!"...

Since when do us Trumptards have teeth?

I am sure the FCC will get to work right away stopping advertisements geared towards gays and those in energy sector. :lol:

I'd always figured you for a catcher.

C'mon now...that won't be on TV until about five years from when the dems took control...er...um...oh, yeah, they got the big middle finger collectively this year from people with working class values! Nevermind The FCC is now in the hands of conservatives...or will be in a few weeks.

Now we'll just have a slew of commercials with slim young blond women telling us how we shouldn't worry about our tap water catching on fire; that "we need energy jobs!"...

Actually the FCC is set up so it can't be partisan-dominated. Its Commissioners get staggered terms so no President can stack it, plus they have to be from different political parties.

However it will be, shall we say, entertaining to see what kind of people Rump wants in there given his bizarre antagonism to the First Amendment.

He meant the ones in the glass by the nightstand.

I am sure the FCC will get to work right away stopping advertisements geared towards gays and those in energy sector. :lol:
No, idiot, the FCC will be manned by conservatives. So the pro-oil ads will have their skids greased while the pro homosexual ads will be ...well....let's just say probably encouraged to be aired on MSNBC (that everyone knows is the mouthpiece of the democratic party). Worked so well in 2016, why stop the vote-hemorrhage from the left to the right?

A post about another man blowing his load in another man, and you come a running!

Actually the FCC is set up so it can't be partisan-dominated. Its Commissioners get staggered terms so no President can stack it, plus they have to be from different political parties.

However it will be, shall we say, entertaining to see what kind of people Rump wants in there given his bizarre antagonism to the First Amendment.
Is that why during the Obama Administration we have women's orgasm ads on prime time kid programming shows? Because the FCC has equal pull from conservatives? Commissioners can be asked to resign or fired for failure to do their job. Consult the last two sentences for details...

FCC was deregulated under Clinton, Six major multinational corporations bought it all up, the entire thing is nothing but a corporate state propaganda tool.

A post about another man blowing his load in another man, and you come a running!

Your thought bub, that's what runs on a reel in your head all day long.

Your thought bub, that's what runs on a reel in your head all day long.
Yet, here you are.

Forum List

Back