🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

political trivia

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
Six trivia questions to see how much history you know. Be honest; it's kinda fun and revealing.

If you don't know the answer make your best guess.

Answer all the questions (no cheating) before looking at the answers.

Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We) .....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Josef Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

Scroll down for answers

Answers

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004

(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007

(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

And this was before she hit her head!

WOW Guess the 2016 hope for the Democratic Party ain't so great after all.

She missed her shot in 2008 when the Dems threw her under the bus for the community organizer.

I really don't see any Dems out there who will be great for 2016.

Stuff can always be taken out of context to make inaccurate assertions.
For example, one could make outrageous assertions based on an image of Hillary and the President kissing:
2615627933_ccc688ae6e.jpg

You think there is any "hanky panky" going on between them? :)

The final straw that made me dismiss Hillary as just another tool was during the debate about the invasion of Iraq.

She said something along the lines of " the path to peace sometimes must take us to war"

Given that she was talking about invading Iraq and supporting Bush, that was enough for me to dismiss her.

She's absolutely right in every one of those statements.

Go ahead, pick one and argue with me why it's wrong.

>> 1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." <<

She's right in the sense that she and the rest of the Democrat Party intend to take things away from us. However, it's only for the benefit of her chosen constituents. The common good gets flushed down the toilet.

She's absolutely right in every one of those statements.

Go ahead, pick one and argue with me why it's wrong.

>> 1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." <<

She's right in the sense that she and the rest of the Democrat Party intend to take things away from us. However, it's only for the benefit of her chosen constituents. The common good gets flushed down the toilet.

Is there no such thing as the 'common good'?

For example, one could make outrageous assertions based on an image of Hillary and the President kissing:

No one cares if they f*ck each other. I want them to stop f*ckin' the USA.

Six trivia questions to see how much history you know. Be honest; it's kinda fun and revealing.

Who said it?

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We) .....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Josef Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

Scroll down for answers

Answers

I got a perfect score. What do I win? As a matter of fact, 5 of the quotes I had pegged to hillary so I detected a pattern and gave her all 6.

Naaaah. I don't think hillary does guys.

Who said it?

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Josef Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

Scroll down for answers

Answers

I got a perfect score. What do I win? As a matter of fact, 5 of the quotes I had pegged to hillary so I detected a pattern and gave her all 6.
You appear to be perfect yourself.

I used to live in South Florida before escaping to the Keys. One of the weirdest things happened to me in a Cuban coffee shop in Miami. On Sundays, I would hang out drinking drinking coffee and watching the barely clad bodies go by. Yummie.

One day this Cuban "looking" gentle man cruised me while he walked around looking at all the bodies. He was just about to speak with me when he was suddenly and violently accosted by a wiry white man with whiskers, on a Bicycle. The wiry white man with whiskers ranted a bit about bikes and the weather and how he wanted to grow old and play a guitar on the beach. Men, women, kids, pets, and farm animals gathered around for a little over 20 minutes before the wiry white man with whiskers ended his seemingly endless rant on global warming, Clinton and cigars, boat people from Cuba, and how kids should never be left alone with pets or farm animals.

The wiry white man with whiskers left and the Cuban looking fellow finally got his chance to talk me up. He ended up ranting and raving about Mitt Romney, John McCain, and Sarah Palin all the while heavily cruising the boys that went by. He did this in between sips from a Poland Springs water bottle and comments about having a wife and being normal.

His English was perfect, though he often acknowledged other people in Spanish. We finished our conversation and as I tried to get away he insisted I shake his hand and thank him for his future service to our country. Weird conversation? It gets weirder: He asked my name and replied. "I'm honored to speak with you, Ernestine, My name is Marco and I'll be your President one day"

3 years later he ran for the US Senate and I wouldn't be surprised if he had the delusion he should run for President in 2016.

reaganamnesty.png

Forum List

Back