Politicians trying to censor Broadcasters

Depends on what they disagree about and what they have to support their statements.

There’s a lot of people out there claiming vaccines don’t work. That’s a complete lie. There’s mountains of evidence against it. Little if any to support it.

Some science is settled. Some is not.
No science is ever settled. Only what your political agenda requires is what you call settled because you wish to deny science.

There’s a lot of people out there claiming vaccines don’t work. That’s a complete lie. There’s mountains of evidence against it. Little if any to support it.
then why are vaccinated people afraid of unvaccinated? Why did you need boosters? and more boosters, and more boosters and then omicron well, fk vaccines, they said they didn't resist omicron. ooops. Kind of weird, where's the science in all of that?

Ask them. Not my decision.

You’re meandering because you can’t dispute my post. First it’s your lie about what Fauci said. Then it’s being disingenuous about scientific evidence. Medical scince isn’t about politics. You see it that way because you’re been indoctrinated to do so.
you got smacked down junior. hahhahahahahahaha can't make it up. wook at the sore loser. Answer his post, don't deviate.

Depends on what they disagree about and what they have to support their statements.

Vaccines don’t work in preventing spread. And you never explained why my 13 yr old needs the same dosage as my 71 yr old dad?

The vaccines at best may help you recover faster, but they certainly do not keep you from catching and spreading the virus as Brandon claims.

Forum List

Back